Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

What Do(or Did) You Call the Baby While Pregnant And Why?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I have a nickname for the baby already and I just want to make sure i'm not a weirdo.

I'm 12 wks. Pregnant and I call my baby m&m. It's because at six weeks I read a pregancy book that said that the embryo and yolk sac were the size of an m&m and for whatever reason the name just stuck. I'm sure once the baby is born i'll stop calling it m&m but in the meantime I need some way to refer to it besides the baby all the time.

I'm curious to see if anyone else nicknames the baby and also to find out what kinds of nicknames people have....See if they're as weird as mine....

Last edited by tigresacanela24 on November 18th, 2005 10:24 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2005
Experienced User
I think your normal, sounds like something I would do.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Well once we knewhat we were having we'd call him by his name, but we also called him babinski (don't know why) he's 5 months old and we still call him that-lol
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I call nathan monkey butt, or mr.
When I was pregnant, I think I refered to him as "the baby" or "booboo"...I still call him booboo though, once in awhile.
|