Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

My Left Nut Is Way Bigger Than My Right And Theres a Little

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

i was just wondering that my left nut is bigger than my right(and when I mean bigger I mean bigger) also my right nut has a little lump and my right nut has been starting to hurt alot
i dont know what I should do can somone pls help?

Ty!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ruthie1
|

replied November 18th, 2005
See a doctor today, even if they are booked and you tell them your situation, they will defintely accept you. Other then that, doctors say most people have a testicle bigger than the other and it is perfectly normal, but iam no doctor. Get it checked
|

replied November 18th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
It is very commn for one teste to be larger than the other, and it is usually the left on that is larger. The lump is the only thing i'd be concerned about. Go see a doctor.
|

replied June 8th, 2008
Could be a hernia, I would check out webmd or the Harvard family medical book, it has good flowcharts that i look at whenever I notice something
|

replied March 15th, 2009
i was the same i went 2 c a docter he sed i was a drama queen saying it was twice as big as mi other e sed it was ok no lumbs n mi left hangs lower so im ok i asked mi girlfriend it was er who mad mi go she was scared n i was because sum1 sed it cud b cancer n for a 14 year old thts summert i didnt wnt 2 er but im ok just go c a docter
|

replied June 8th, 2009
larger testicle and no sex drive
My husbands left testicale is larger than the right and he has hardly any sex drive, I am worried about this , he is only 50 years old but this has been going on for at least 5 years and then I noticed the larger testicle, should we be worried.
|

replied September 3rd, 2011
i am 15 and my left testecial is bigger then the other is that bad
|
Tags: lump
Quick Reply