Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Please Read

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
He everone I was wondering something. Well I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year but anyways.. Well for the last 3 months its been light.. I mean really light.. Were I dont even need a pad and only last 3 days.. I just want to know is that has anything to do with pregnancy... I dont really have any signs.. I heave to pee alot like you you have been holding it in for a long time and you just have to go.. My sence of smell is a little off.. Like the smeel of smoke it never bothered me but not I cant stand the smell and im a little sick. It feels like I want to puck but cant.. I take test all -... God have the money to go to the doc's so im kinda hoping someone will reply
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2005
Hey...The only way your going to know if your pregnant is if you visit the doctor or take a pregnancy test... Noone for sure can say your pregnant just by reading your post... So if your really worried about this I suggest you take a test or visit the doctor's somehow so you don't go stressing yourself out about something that might not even be there....
|

replied November 21st, 2005
You will have to take a test, they are anywhere between $7.00 to $20.00. If you can't afford that then I definitely would have thought about that before deciding to have a baby.They will cost alot more than $7.00.I'm not trying to be rude but you have to take these things into consideration before trying. Hopefully you will find a way and good luck to you.
|