Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Period While Pregnant???

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am trying to get pregnant, I thought I was, week and a half late period, but it came as a normal flow but brown,next day I was spotting, then on 3rd day went back to normal flow but bright red and dark brown mixed together. I have had my period now for 2 weeks!! My period is usually 5 days. Could it be withdraw bleeding from my pills? But I only took them for 3 weeks before I stopped. Didnt think I took them long enough to effect my period. I also am having other pregnancy symptoms as well. Does anyone know anything about this?? I really want to be pregnant!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Re: Period While Pregnant???
so_n2_u1116 wrote:
i am trying to get pregnant, I thought I was, week and a half late period, but it came as a normal flow but brown,next day I was spotting, then on 3rd day went back to normal flow but bright red and dark brown mixed together. I have had my period now for 2 weeks!! My period is usually 5 days. Could it be withdraw bleeding from my pills? But I only took them for 3 weeks before I stopped. Didnt think I took them long enough to effect my period. I also am having other pregnancy symptoms as well. Does anyone know anything about this?? I really want to be pregnant!!

i think it is due to your pils the different chemicals put into your body no matter how long or short you took them can have an effect on your period but if you get more preg symptoms take a test and if you dont stop your period soon I suggest you go to the doc ok good luck god bless jessica
|
Did you find this post helpful?