Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Oral Sex Fetish

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this, but here it goes.

I have always had an certain affinity for performing oral sex on a woman, not only vaginal, but anal as well - especially anal. My new girlfriend, who is from indonesia and has a somewhat conservative background, didn't at first take to what I wanted to do, but has eventually - in a big way, I might add - come around.

Still, the other day she asked me why I enjoyed performing oral so much, and especially in "that place", meaning, of course, the anus, and I couldn't give her a good answer. The fact is, is that I just don't know. I never thought of myself as being weird because of my predeliction, but now i'm beginning to wonder. What, psychologically, is my problem? Could it be something from my childhood, or am I just a weirdo?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2005
Lol bro your not the only one that does that stuff, I know a lot of people that think that's "hot". I say as long it's clean, there is no big deal. It is pleasurable for the female, and it is exploring sexuality. People do stuff that would be considered more nasty, than licking out a girls anus. It's just like anal sex. Some men think it's hot, and so do some girls. Then you get the people that think it's gross. Your not a weirdo, it's normal. You just have different sexual needs. A weirdo would be someone that would like staple his balls to a girls face lmao
|

replied November 18th, 2005
There is nothing wrong with liking oral sex, everyone is different.

However anal sex is not my thing, but if you like it, do it.

Normally anal is when one likes to imgaine having sex with a male.
|