Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menopause Forum

Menopause Symptoms ?

Must Read
What is menopause? Peri menopause? How long does menopause last? Get the facts on menopause, "the big change", here. ...
Symptoms of menopause and perimenopause affect women in different ways. What common signs and early symptoms of menopause can alert you of "the change"?...
Consult your doctor as your body makes the perimenopause transition. But how do doctors confirm the beginning of menopause? Learn more here....
Hi there,

i am in my menopause since 3 years already. I am 51 years old. I didn't have any symptoms associated with menopause but since 6 months ago I start having some health problems.

I have asthma since a was 13 years old. Like 6 months ago, I start having some asthma attack episodes accompanied with fever and body chills. The fever was 101 f. I have to cover myself with blankets. This last between 4 to 5 hours. After that I start feeling okay like nothing happens. These symptoms appear every 10 or 15 days.

Off course I went to my asthma doctor and my family doctor, they took a lot of blood test and they did not find anything.

Could be these episodes related to menopause?

I will appreciate any suggestion

thanks

alicia
Did you find this post helpful?
|