Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What If Irregular And Diabetic >>>>help Please

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi eveyone pls help me im am 20 and I have a problem I have been tryin for a 2 months and nothing but the thing is im irregular and have diabetes my last period was august and I have not had one since how do I know when I ovalate ... Also I have gain some weight maybe im pregnant cause all I do is eat never really get full could I be? I took a test but I heard that it wouldn't work on my body because im hormonal imbalced pls help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2005
No period since august???? I mean c'mon....Thats 3 months!! You need to get to a doctor, because if your not pregnant...Somethings not okay....

I too have diabeties, and was irregular (im prego now) but no matter how irregular you are, chances are you start within at least 2 months....Get to a doctor sweetie.....

My money's on your pregnant.....
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Thank you I hope I am too imma go to the doctor soon ...
|