Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

How Often Do U Masterbate? (Page 1)

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I was just wondering... Is it unhealthy to masterbate too much? How often do most people do it?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lion
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I most cases no, but people who masturbate very often (more then 3-4 times a day) have been known to experience eye floaters, loss of sex drive/stamina, and depression. As a basic rule, as long as it's not keeping you from doing well at work/school or being social or what not, it's probably not a problem.
|

replied December 15th, 2005
I used to masturbate almost every day once a day. But for now im going to stop until I get my ed thought out and resolved because mebe that has something to do with it.
|

replied December 15th, 2005
pedro wrote:
but for now im going to stop until I get my ed thought out and resolved because mebe that has something to do with it.

considering your age, unless you are doing it way to often, I highly doubt this is the case; it's just nerves.
|

replied December 18th, 2005
Its just a sad thing to do.Get a life
|

replied December 18th, 2005
Re: Reply
christian1985 wrote:
its just a sad thing to do.Get a life

huh?!
|

replied December 19th, 2005
christian1985 wrote:
its just a sad thing to do.Get a life

everyone does it, no matter what they tell you... Besides, aint it good for you?
|

lostdude wrote:

besides, aint it good for you?

if you consider that it helps to prevent prostate cancer and keeps your prostate healthy when you ejaculate, i'd say so...
|

But
I am told differently when I go to church.
|

replied November 24th, 2012
Haha, your imaginary friend says punching the clown is wrong.
|

Hmm, well if I masturbate does this mean I sinned and I am going to hell? Masturbation is very healthy and dont think religion or "god" has anything to do with it.
|

replied December 20th, 2005
For church almost everything that is fun is a sin... That's why they invented confessions...
|

Woah, woah! Almost every religion considers masturbation as a "sin." but you should also consider that about 98% of all men have masturbated at some point in their life and that 95% of all men do so on atleast a somewhat regular basis. Do you really think that 98% of all men are going to hell?!
|

Personally I dont care if its against religion to masturbate(but everyone has their opinion), in my opinion it makes sex life so much better and prevents prostate cancer! Its a winner!
|

Keep on preachin', cake!!! Lol
|

Lol thanx lostdude!
|

lostdude wrote:
keep on preachin', cake!!! Lol

i'm with you both, lol!
|

replied December 28th, 2005
Well, christian is obviously a born again christian. Evangelic and probably not very smart, he does what he church tells him to do - no problem there, he just doesnt get to masturbate and will probably end up being sexually confused later on in his life. But about the post, it depends on the day. Sometimes I masturbate 1-2 times, and sometimes its like 3-4? And of course, there a days when I dont at all, either because I cant for some reason or I just dont feel like it. Do it as often as you want, pal.
|

replied December 29th, 2005
citrus wrote:
no problem there, he just doesnt get to masturbate and will probably end up being sexually confused later on in his life.

rofl....
|

replied January 4th, 2006
I used to do it like once everyday but now I cut it down to two or three times a week at most.

I am not sure if masturbating too much is a bad thing since from what I read, some say it's not a problem at all while others say too much will have negative side effects.

To play it safe I would say don't over do it, just as you would do with exercising, eating, etc.
|

replied January 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Did any of you stop to think that when you masturbate, you ejaculate semen and that semen consists of minerals (such as zinc and selenium) and protein among other things. Its not a waste product but rather a precious fluid your body has worked hard to produce. Thats why many religions say not to waste the seed (meaning semen).

In any case, whether you chose to masturbate or not, I think diet is very important. If you have a terrible diet and dont get enough nutrients and masturbate yourself like crazy, you are practically castrating yourself....
|
Quick Reply