Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Soft Cervix

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was checking and noticed that my cervix feels like it is barely there and it also feels mushy do you guys know what this could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2005
How far along are you?
|

replied November 11th, 2005
Experienced User
If you are not pregnant then normaly a raised soft cervix happens when you are ovulating, from what I understand.. But could be wrong, if you get pregnant it wont return to its original position and firmness, which the best way to describe is like the tip of your nose.

Hope this helps
|

replied November 12th, 2005
I know that im not ovulating because im late for my period, I took a test but it was negative, it may be still to early or it could be the test I bought.Could this be an early sign of pregnancy
|

replied March 29th, 2009
I am having the same problem so were you pregant or not ?
|
Quick Reply