Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

a Penis Problem

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm not the most sexually active person (with other females that is) and i'm not sure if my last partner could have had a std but this is my problem.

I have almost strech marks on my foreskin that are more like open tares. They will heal but then rip back open when I get an erection. I've tried giving it time to heal but as I said it will open back up again. Is there anything that this sounds like?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 10th, 2003
Experienced User
Hey there,

i am a female, and dude, your problem sounds a bit painful! I would suggest going to your doctor (or a doctor you feel comfortable taking off your pants with) and discuss your problem. Since the skin itself is cracking open, the last thing you want is bacteria to get into the cracks and create further problems. I do not know of any std that sounds like what you have, but I am not a doctor. Maybe this could be a skin irritation or something (like because of soap or detergent). I would go to the doctor if I were you, just to have things checked out.
|

replied August 11th, 2003
Experienced User
Ouch!

Looks like a doctor should handle this one. Good luck!!!!

Patrick
|

replied August 11th, 2003
Experienced User
Wow
Man im sorry if I were u I would get in to see my doc asap, that nothin u should be messin around with, get that checked out budd,
|

replied August 12th, 2003
Experienced User
Wow..I never heard of that before. Man, seriously I would definitely get that checked now! Like everyone is saying, u dont want to have bacteria inside and cause more problems!

There are tons of stds and I dont really know of one like this, but of course it's wise to consult a doc to be sure.

Good luck
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile