Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Cant Stay Hard....help

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have been with my boyfriend for 4 months and before it was never a problem...But in the last month or so he hasnt been able to stay hard for very long...He is hard and then we start to have sex and he is done in 5min maybe and then he just cant get hard again...And there are times when he cant even get hard...He seems to think cause "it doesnt get used enough" but personaly I dont think that is the reason...Help...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2005
Experienced User
The best way to re-harden a man for more pleasure is, no suprise, fervent oral sex. Sponging him off with a warm washcloth in between adds a nice touch some men respond better by having there nipples licked or there entire bodt caressed sometimes its the vision of you pleasuring yourself that makes himrock-hard once again.
302 advanced techniques for driving a man wild in bed by st. Claire
|

replied January 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Just Touch Urslef
Masterbat infront of him, and tikle the head of his penis with your tounge. Works for me.
|

replied January 2nd, 2006
Styles Are Important
You should create new styles you have not used before . Try to know what plesses him, without hurting him. Change your own wearing styles .
|

replied January 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Try your best to find out what he enjoys in the bed.
|

replied January 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Do you use condoms?
I've been told its hard for a guy to stay hard with condoms on (if he is used to having sex without them)
|

replied January 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Or what you could do is give him head or a hand job for like 5 minutes before sex. Usually head helps a lot. That way he is really hard going in and is more likely to stay hard and orgasm. Of course it makes sex faster but if would help him stay erect.
|

replied January 14th, 2006
Related
A related question

my boyfriend wont want to have sex with me two days in a row because he says his "guy is tired and needs to rest." sometimes we do but he wont be able to ejaculate and I think this might be the problem? Any comments?
|

Experienced User
My boyfriend is the same way. He doesn't say its cause he is tired but he says in order for sex to be good its better to do it every other day. He says if you do it everyday than you tend to lose the excitement.
|

Experienced User
And to add to that if we do have sex a lot, like everyday, it does take a lot longer for him to cum. Thats another reason why to do it every other day.
|

replied January 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Related
confusedgirl000 wrote:
a related question

my boyfriend wont want to have sex with me two days in a row because he says his "guy is tired and needs to rest." sometimes we do but he wont be able to ejaculate and I think this might be the problem? Any comments?

maybe he has another woman and she is tireing him out? It is a possibility.
|

replied January 19th, 2006
Stress?
I kinda think a slow start is the answer to many 'sexual' questions, for example the longer foreplay last the closer to an orgasm you are when you actually start. And too, he don't have to be 'ready' the whole time foreplay is happening....

I really like the post about touching yourself in front of him, on many levels this is good, maybe both of you at the same time?.

Was wondering also if he was under a lot of stress, are'nt we all... A shared hot bath, and candles sometimes is a great for a no pressure thing ya might want to do... Or even for him alone, with bubbles, and a budweiser... Lol

or... If it persist, he may want to talk to his doctor, ya know?

There is my seventyone sense :roll: ....~haha~ hope it helps!

Seventyonedragonflies
|

replied January 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Just find out wut turns him on.
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2006
Experienced User
I think the original question was about sex two times in a row. It's hard to get a guy hard after he just ejaculated because his sperm count is lower and he just got rid of all of the...Um...'worked up ness" inside of him. It does take a little longer to get him to stay hard but if you work long enough you'll get that little man goin again. It could take almost an hour tho hun, depending on your man.
But I agree with the suggestions of oral sex or other things instead of going right into it.
|

replied March 1st, 2010
Surprise him. Don't be obvious when you want sex. Be a little more unpredictable and wait a while, and THEN seduce him. Trust me, sex is better when it's unplanned and more on the spur of the moment. Hope you turn him on good.
|

replied May 7th, 2010
my man used to stay hard even after we had sex.now in the last 4 years he cant stay hard half the time while we are having sex.or he will tell me to turn around from the back to get it back up and that doesnt work.sometimes head doesn''t work either.i believe there is somebody else.it''s gotten so bad that it''s about to destroy our realationship.what can i do
|

replied December 20th, 2011
Same problem...
my boyfriend has exactly the same problem, i can get him hard but while we're busy having sex it sometimes just falls flat, its gotten so bad and so often that he is now on chinaga, a male enhancement pill. all natural and herbal ingredience of course. its been nearly a week since we last tried and today is his third day on the pill so we will see tonight. the doctors also told him that the most natural ingredient he can use to help his "problem" is horney goat weed and siberian ginseng. those tablets contains both so we will see what happens tonight
|
Quick Reply