Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Feel Like Im Going to Start My Period But I Think Im Preg

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay well my boobs hurt and my ribs hurt. My stomach is acting weird. The stuff I normally eat is making me sick. Like have to get it out of my body I got from diarreah to constipation. I was suppose to start between the 5th and 8th but I havent. I used the restroom on the 7th because I thought I started but I didnt. I ended up wiping a little light brown discharge and it happened the very next time I went to the restroom. It hasnt happened since. I just feel like im starting because I feel a certain way down there when I usually start. I am just having a lot of heavy clear discharge. I took a cheap test on the 6th but it was negative. I dont know what to do. I have been taking prenatal vitamines and I think this might cause all of this?

Terae :?:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mrsmarcussnedeker
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Again
Can anyone tell me whats going on
|

Experienced User
Well..That may be implantation bleeding.That occurs when you're pregnant.The first time I thought I was pregnant..I kept running to the bathroom expecting my period to.It didn't come until 5 days later.Those cheap tests are a joke.You should buy a pregnancy test with at least 2 tests in it.The best time to test is first thing in the morning also.:)
|

Experienced User
Take a pregnancy test that sound like implantation bleeding.
|

Well I Bought Ept
Well I took an ept test and it was negative. I still feel weird and I still keep running to the bathroom. I am gaining weight to but not serious weight I am not myself. I didnt really care to be pregnant but after thinking about it ive been married for three years and im 25 and finacially secure why not and now im sad. I would think it would show up by now I may just go to the doctor but I hate doing that

terae
|

Experienced User
It could be too early to tell. The amount of hcg produced when you're pregnant varies. Some women may not have enough hormone in their urine until they've actually missed a period. Wait a day or two & try another test. Best of luck:)
|