Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Is a Lot of White Discharge a Sign Or Preggy? (Page 1)

Im having lots white discharge which is very sticky and white coming out. I dont know what it is, can it be sign of preg?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ASHLUVOJ
|
Users who thank snowygirl for this post: rambai 

replied November 9th, 2005
Me Too
When I found out I was preg a week ago before I did I had alot of clear discharge that was so think and nasty it felt like my period was on sometimes
|

replied November 13th, 2005
That's how it is for me. I took an early pregnancy test and it came back negative. How long should I wait and take it again. My period is one day late.
|

replied November 13th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I had lots of clear-white discharge. And stll do. I am 20 weeks preg.
|

replied April 26th, 2011
So if u have white discharge thts means ur preys ate im13 and I have white discharge I'm a virgin so wat sign is that if u know pls help because nothing clear is comin out my body my mom tld me but is it bad?
|
Users who thank ScaryMc13 for this post: Sammmy122 

replied April 30th, 2011
RE
13 years and u are getting white discharge then it is heat in your body. Little bit of white before periods is normal. That makes the parts do not go dry. Only transy liquid in heavy flow needs to be checked with doctor for any deficiency.
|
Users who thank mahay for this post: Sammmy122 

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied December 1st, 2011
naah it aint bad if your stil a virgin. i aint a virgin and im 15, but white discharge or clear should be okay its caused by the changing level of hormones in the body, if its smells baad or greeen, brown or gray or its itchs or buns you have a vaginal infection,you have to go straight to your doctor he will give youu medicine.. but its nothing to worry about if its just clear or white, hope this helped youu(: - look on this website.. http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/g irls/vdischarge.html
|

replied January 10th, 2012
idk if anyone knows but im almost 3 days late for my period and I've been having clear and white discharge but I've also taken a home pregnancy test and it was negative...could i be pregnant...someone help!
|

replied January 11th, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
Discharge isn't really a good indicator of pregnancy. Your period is probably just late. If you are still late after a week from when you thought you would be getting it, take another test. The dollar store U-Check brand are high sensitivity at 25 mu of HCG detection.
|

replied February 14th, 2012
Ok how do u explain this I wont have my period for another week and a half last week I had clear stretchy dis charge Ive been having sex every 4 days with my husband an now for.the past 3 days ive had alot alot of white lotiony cervical mucus like alot!!!!!! Its not a uti or nothin but in my case do u think thats a sign of pregnancy???
|

replied March 15th, 2013
i am in the same spot right now
|

replied November 16th, 2005
I know that I am pregnant because I never felt like this before. I am going to wait aleast one more week before I test
|

replied November 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
I felt the same way..I thought I started my period it was so heavy and it got all over my clothes (tmi sorry) (but I also get neg test results from hpt)
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2005
Supporter
With this discharge, when it goes into the toliet does it just cloud up or go in a clump and fall to the bottom? Cause im have that where it does both, I dont know what it is, im not sure if im preg, or if I have some kinda infection(i hope not!! Dont see how I could of got an infection)
|

replied April 23rd, 2011
if it smells bad and not an std it could be bacterial vaginosis, they say is as common as a yeast infection and is kind of the same but you need a antibiotic for if. hope this helped!
|

replied November 23rd, 2011
Lot of white discharged
2 weeks ago I went to the Dr because I have a lot of white discharge, all STD results came negative except for Bacterial vaginosis, they gave me antibiotics for 7 days, now I'm back to normal, no more discharge.
|

replied March 2nd, 2009
is white discharge a sign of preg??
i got a lot of white discharge w/c looks like cloudy-thick texture but not so viscous...i've intercourse w/ my bf on feb.23 but i don't remember when did i had my last period, am i pregnant??
|

replied March 5th, 2009
Discharge in Pregnancy
i Had like the same thing going on except it wasnt heavy or anything. Then i had a period twice in Febuary. Is that pregnancy or what?
|

replied March 8th, 2009
what does this discharge mean?
i have the same thing. except mine is white and it clumps and falls into the bottom of the toilet.. i last had my period on feb 16. had unprotected sex on feb 26 to march 2. i should be havin my period around march 16 or 17. now i have this white discharge.. what does it mean?
|

replied March 8th, 2009
It all depends maybe your pregnant??
Why didnt you start your own post??
|

replied March 22nd, 2009
Clumpy white discharge?? Sounds like thrush.
|

replied March 29th, 2009
agree
i have alot of white discharge and think im pregnant too
|

replied April 20th, 2009
i have the same thing going on .how ever i had unprotected sex on april 9th through 15th..i had light spotting for a day. and then 2 days later i get this heavy discharge..the past couple days ive been feeling sick when i wake up in the morning and my back is killen me for a couple day as well..and weird stomach pains.everything i eat makes me feel nausea.could this all indicate that i am pregnant..?
|

replied April 30th, 2009
Experienced User
Hi there ladies
ok all us ladies get white discharge at the begining and end of our cycle,however this discharge increases alot when pregnant and also if you have an infection but with an infection it smells bad and there maybe other symptoms like itching or burning.You cannot use white discharge alone as a sign or pregnancy a missed period is the biggest clue your going to get when pregnant but there are many others like growing/painful breasts an urge to eat constantly in the early weeks sometimes dizzyness when standing quickly and tiredness if you have no period,increased discharge and some or all of the above symptoms then you can be pretty sure your pregnant and do a test my advice wait for missed period i know its hard to wait but it really is the best way
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2009
I agree
It's SO hard to wait... I took two 'Dollar Store' pregnancy tests last week and one Walmart test on Saturday am. All three were negative but I can't remember the first day of my last period Sad I'm pretty sure I am supose to get my period either this week or next week. I was on bc for 2 years and went off a month ago, had sex from about 5/1 - 5/17 almost daily if not every other. I hope my chances of pregnancy are high!!!! I HATE not knowing!! I, as well, am having strange thick & sticky, cloudy discharge when I wipe. Its like Jelly. I'm guessing my chances are slim since my body is not reguar yet, after going off the pill???
|

replied August 23rd, 2012
What did your problem turnout to be? I'm having the same problem right now and hoping I'm pregnant, but unsure because I've done two tests from the dollar store and both were negative :/ I swear I've had symptoms though and just feel different, I also have been having the discharge and just stopped taking the bc pills after almost three years of being on them and the last time I had my period we started baby dancing and continued to baby dance pretty much everyday during and after my period and then continued for about the rest of the month. Again, I'm late on my period about 3 weeks late, and had two negative pregnancy tests :/
|

replied May 26th, 2009
Experienced User
Acctually your chances are increased in the early months after finishing the pill.Not sure why but i was pregnant days after getting off it although the pregnancy ended at ten weeks that was just bad luck on my part Sad good luck to you Smile
|

replied June 10th, 2009
I've had the same thick clear discharge, friends tell me I'm probably just ovulating but it seems a little late! Either way it means things are working so I'm positive about it! Smile
|

replied June 13th, 2009
feeling hot
i'm getting this as well, i'm hot all the time, burning up. i came off my implant 6 weeks ago to start trying, i had a period the week after then not had nothing since. but dont want to get my hopes up too soon. not sure if having the implant out can cause me to feel sick and hot... i haven't been sick but feel sick most mornings. but because i didn't have periods on the implant i don't know how regular they should be.
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2009
Experienced User
its confusing. I asked a doctor, and he said that its not a sign of pregnancy? but everyone gets it?? it could be a yeast infection he said.
|