Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Are You In the X-mas Spirit?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Are you in the x-mas spirit yet? Well what did you girls ask santa for what are you buying for your lil ones? Well just to let you know I dont even have a x-mas tree yet so I really havent been in the spirit and/or in the mood to go shopping and besides i'm broke as hell so update me on that

*~~*loveillusionsmamma*~~*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2003
Experienced User
Im going x-mas shoppin on friday....Im not sure wat to get anyone....Any ideas for vincente?? Im hoping I get something nice for the baby on its way....Oh and im going back to the doc for a checkup soon ill let u guys know wat happens!!

Yaz
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hello claudia!
Im kinda in the christmas spirit cos i've been in2 the city a lot & we have all r christmas lights up & carol singers so u cant help but feel christmasy! Im kinda fed up of christmas songs though cos we play them all day at work so theyre a bit annoying now! We've got all r decorations up at home & I also have a tree in my room! What r u getting 4 illusion then?
Liz x
p.S. Only 16 days 2 go!
|

Experienced User
Liz I know how u feel there is a radio station out here that since the day after thanksgiving plays christmas music and only christmas music!!.....Me and my family are putting up the decorations on thursday...Some of the houses on are street are so colorful n bright!!

Yaz
|

Extremely eHealthy
Its nice 2 see everyone is the christmas spirit but im actually in a bit of a bad mood now....The government has banned the word christmas from being used & all cards with religious pictures cos theyre scared of offneding other religions.What kind of !**@! is that? Im writing 2 them now 2 express my anger!!
Liz
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ha ha! Just realised they've replaced what I sed with 'health question'! Sorry I swore! I was just mad!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I have no tree yet either! Dont feel bad! Lol
|

Experienced User
Wow! You girls are ahead i'm so behind on everything Crying or Very sad but oh well well i'm thinking of buying her maybe a little bike for beginners she is so tiny but that way she will learn soon and maybe a potty because i'm defenitely tired of changing stinky diapers well you girls have a good day and keep on writing or thinking what you want on your wishing list
*~*love claudia illusionsmamma*~*~
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Im not in the christmas spirit yet, but I think we're getting a tree this weekend. All I want for christmas is to know my babies are healthy and my brother and for everyone to be happy. Much love melissa
|

replied December 10th, 2003
Especially eHealthy
Well
To be honest, I don't care too much for christmas. Maybe because december is such a bad month for my family, with bad memories of the month. I dunno, I could do without christmas, but for my niece and little bro and sis we do the whole "santa" thing. The tree, lights, etc....
|

Extremely eHealthy
"we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!!" I am definitly in the christmas spirit!! I have already started christmas shopping and I am loving it.. I got sean a lot of the leappad toys and stuff because I want him to be around things that will help him learn. He is 7 months old annd is now standing up and holding onto things, it is the cutest thing..Ohh and he wants to climb the stairs...Loads of love, stacie
|

Active User, very eHealthy
No im not in the christmas spirit at all! I just wish it would come and go and get over w/ because yah I dont wanna be on break from the 19th-5th of january stuck with my family who already thinks im a tramp and a bad seed! I would rather spend it w/ my boy and his family ppl who care about me and treat me a lot better then my family treats me! But I hope everyone else has a great christmas and new year! Much love and god bless!
Jen
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey mr. Grinch and thunder. Dont be so down. Who cares what your parents say. Maybe you were switched at birth. Lol. I dont know, just dont listen to them and enjoy the season! Im sending the mags today! Lol I keep forgeting because jose put the envelope in the closet. But im gonna send it. Im telling you I need reminders!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Especially eHealthy
Well
We've finished all out christmas shopping. Our kids will be really happy this year! "santa" got them all whatever they wanted times 1000.
Lol,
still no christmas spirit though.
Love,

chanda
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Anand J. Singh