Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sex Doesn't Feel Good At All (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Ok well when me and my bf were having sex he kept rubbing my clit but it really hurt. I mean most people says it feels good but it has no effect on me and every time we have sex it doesn't feel good. I mean I have only had intercourse 7 times but nothing. I hope there is nothing wrong with me. Is it just he's to rough or what I am so like grr.... When I have to like fake it feeling good. Does anyone have a soulution to this
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper SexiTing
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2005
Supporter
He may be doing it a bit rough...Try using lubricant and a slower motion.
If you masturbate, you can feel what is good and what isn't... Try doing it alone, then with him :)
|

replied November 7th, 2005
Experienced User
I suggest masturbating also-he doesn't know what feels good to you if you dont know. Try stimulating yourself. Tell him if it hurts, because he doesn't know. My husband would play with my clit and use the tip of his finger, his nail was hurting me so bad. Finally I told him, that hurts. I told him to use his finger and not the tip; rub soft and slower, not hard and fast. Make sure it is well lubed. If he is rubbing fast and hard without proper lube its like giving it a rug burn. Sometimes men (not all men) can get so nervous and uptight about trying to make you cum that they dont do a good job. It seems like they try to rush to get you close. I tell him what I like and let him know what I don't. I am not laying down for just him, I need pleasing too. Why waste your energy and then get nothing in return.
|

replied November 8th, 2005
" I am not laying down for just him, I need pleasing too. Why waste your energy and then get nothing in return. "

well said!!! I agree with everything u said and couldn't have said it better, and also, if you have only had sex 7 times, you may also need to give it some time, give your body some time,.... And find out what really turns you on... Very seldom do my fiance and I have sex and one of us doesn't cum... Good luck!!!
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Experienced User
michelle1981 wrote:
he may be doing it a bit rough...Try using lubricant and a slower motion.
If you masturbate, you can feel what is good and what isn't... Try doing it alone, then with him :)

great advice...I would have given you the same! Really try it...It works for me, and my husband thinks it sexy.
|

User Profile
Supporter
wife2jason_mom2ryley wrote:

great advice...I would have given you the same! Really try it...It works for me, and my husband thinks it sexy.

my husband loves it too...Lol
|

Experienced User
It just makes sex so much better. I masterbate during sex... That way I orgasm everytime for sure :wink: I love to watch my hubby too...I don't know what it is!! Lol!!

Teresa
|

replied November 11th, 2005
No Period For 7 Months
I am 31 years of age. 3years ago I had one ovary removed because
i had an ovarian cyst. I have had many problems for many years since I had my second child. He is now eleven years old and the problems never go away. I have always gone to the doctors to check the sexual pain that I have during and after intercourse. If I have intercourse today I will become inflamated for two weeks straight non stop maybe even a month sometimes I don't have to have sex and I will have inflamated 1 or twice a month. I have always complained to my gyn doctor
they always run tests and all my tests always come back normal and negative. I am only having sex with one person. And his tests are also good I have never had any sexual transmitted diseases. I have tried different methods like seeking other gyn doctors but all test results are always negative and normal
i am kind of getting scared because I haven't gotten my period now since the ending of march 2005 and I don't seem to get better I still have a lot of pain and I am wondering if I should ask my doctor to remove my uterus because I cannot take the pain anymore and
it has been 11 years with the same pain not to mention that in my family there is a lot of women who have had their uterus removed
what should I do please help
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Try This Urgent!
Try This Urgent!
Posted: 03-03-07 5:14pm

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

Try this urgent!
Posted: 03-03-07 4:58pm

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

nobody has told you the real way to get an extreme delicious orgasm to the woman,,,just try this,,,follow this instructions,,...
1)the woman have to laid on one side and lift one leg wide and high,,exposing her vaginal area and her anal area.
2)the man have to hold her lifted leg on one of his shoulder,,and...
3) with his fingertips he will caress and tickle her anal hole and vaginal center area with a lubricant.
4)do that for a while until the woman is very wet and very desperate for intercourse
5)now the man can start penetrating the woman in her vagina slowly,,
but only penetrate the penis head in the vagina several times until she get wildly desperate to be penetrated with his full lenght penis "" do it!!!."
6)this is the most important step,,,,,ok,,,,now while penetrating her vagina,,,the man will tickle and caress her anal hole,,,,also the man can penetrate only one fingertip into her anal hole and unplugin it quickly.
7)by doing this the orgasm on her will be extremely delicious and unforgotable,,,,,she will be extremely hook on this way of having sex,,,that she will be wanting it everyday more and more.
|

replied January 29th, 2008
doesnt hurt but doesnt feel good =/
so ive been having sex now for 2 months
and after the first 4 times it stopped hurting but now it doesnt even feel good
is it something im doing wrong or is he doing wrong or what?
please help me.
=/
|

Especially eHealthy
It sounds like you're doing it very wrong, yes... Check out some of the advice in these topics.
|

Experienced User
cant orgasm durring sex yet...
ive been having sex with my boyfriend for almost three months now. we've done it alot, but i still cant cum without playing with myself at the same time.
i do the same thing with sometimes... faking it... cuz i know that he would be super dissapointed if he couldnt get me there. it does feel good, but i cant get there.
he does try to make it go really fast tho.. he doesnt last super long. especially when he really really wants.
|

replied January 30th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Most women can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation. You're totally normal.
|

Eiri wrote:
It sounds like you're doing it very wrong, yes... Check out some of the advice in these topics.

well how are we doing it wrong?
and how can we fix that.
can you actually give me some advice this time....
|

Especially eHealthy
If it hurts, then either something is wrong with how you're doing it:

1. Not enough foreplay
2. Not enough lube
3. Him being too rough
4. You being too nervous

Or, there's something actually "wrong" with your vagina. You may have one of several conditions that are mentioned around this forum. I don't know their names off the top of my head.
|

replied January 31st, 2008
it doesnt hurt, it just doesnt feel good.
kinda like a neautral feeling.
|

replied January 31st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Well the advice above should still help. A truly "numb" vagina is extremely rare - I've never heard of one.
|

replied February 1st, 2008
its weird its not pain nor pleasure its like i dont feel anything at all.
|

replied February 1st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Well, do you masturbate? Do you know your own body and what gives you pleasure? You may actually be feeling pleasure and simply don't know how to interpret it because you don't know what it feels like.

Trust me, I am 99.9% sure you can indeed feel a penis sliding in and out of your vagina.
|

replied August 18th, 2008
pain and numbness during sex
hi im 18. ive been having sex for 2 years with my bf. when we first started having sex it always hurt, obviously. now when we have sex it always hurts and im very tight, then it stops hurting but i dont feel anythin except for his penis going in and out. hes tried fingering me but that has the same problem. ive tried fingering myself but it doesnt feel good.

anyway...i love oral so theres no problem with that but does anyone have any advice about sex or know i i have a condition or anything? thanks

-sexually deprived kate
|
Quick Reply