Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Spots Make Guys Go Crazy Just By Touching Or Teasing?? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I want to know what kind of touches and teasing makes guys go crazy without sex. I wanna take four play to another level. I want my man to almost get an orgasm by just touching his body. What are some sensetive spots that make guys squirm??? I already know one is the spot right by the hip bone...When I kiss that spot it drives my man crazy. I just need a few more tips...Help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Lol this is interesting lol well I feel alittle akward but here it goes k licking his ears not just the outer rim but in the inside well what are called passion triggers can do it and they are diff for every one. Alot of men like to be blindfolded I suggest you ask before hand though everyone is diff. Kissing is the # 1 thing to get a guy hot before you start the foreplay keep eye contact hang on to his eyes with yours nod your head ever so slightly and run your tounge over your lips play with your hair cradle his hand in yours and kiss his palm lingerly pause to glance up meaningful then lick the soft hand pad and give it one delicate bite the small of his back is is a very erogenous zone for him.Arching your back is a big tease for men also pointing your toes gliding your hands over your body. Massaging or rubbing of the head ( the big one) is very comforting and a turn on. Umm I guess thats all I can think of with out getting into sex lol good luck god bless
jessica
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Crossing and uncrossing your legs is a good one the lower inside quadrant of each fanny cheeck is a soft sensitive pleasure zone. During foreplay, oil your lips and glide them in mesmerizing figure 8s over this spot some guys get reall I mean really hot by haveing their toes sucked on?????? His testicles are a rich source of undescovered pleasure one of the most sensitive spots of a mans bodythe idea is to snuggle them some like to be liked or sucked I think the biggest thing that your man will go crazy over during foreplay is touching yourself period ??? Men love that or making uf a fake fantisy about wanting to be with another woman that will deff do it lol jessica
|

replied November 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Did that help at all or did I go in the wrong direction with it?
|

I usually go for the very back of the neck, the lips, ears, nipples, in between the thighs, just below the belly buttons and anywhere along the neck and chest. Licks or kisses, little nips, either/or.
|

Hey jessica, thanks for the info..I'll be sure to handle up tonight..Hehehe....You know what else gets em?? If you lightly carress the side next to the stomach but above the thigh. That little bit of skin right there is a true stimulator!!
|

Experienced User
Hu ill try that on him we'll see what works huh lol :d
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2009
foreplay
My guy likes it when I suck lightly at the base of his neck or along his colar bone. Also, he likes it when i kiss/lick the tips of his fingers while looking into his eyes. Smile
|

replied April 13th, 2009
foreplay
There are so many spots on a guy that turns them on quickly. When it comes to foreplay, I always start off with kissing and while kissing if you suck on their top or lower lip that drives them insane. Also move away from the lips and follow their jaw bone to the ears and kiss around the neck and the ears and drag your lips on the skin back to the mouth. Use your wondering hands, feel him up. Up and down the arms, along the spine, down the stomach, and if you're daring tease him a little and go into the boxers, go wild. Rub his head, sometimes be a little rough on the back, grab him a little on the lower back. Rub his penis and nuts, with the penis start at the base and trace up to the tip. Rub the inner thighes, be careful of feet. Some guys have really ticklish feet. Most of all let a guy make moves on you, let him have control of everything. Guiding him to is a turn on for a guy and you both.
|

replied April 13th, 2009
foreplay
Dare to go where some in-experianced sexual deviants have not dared to go before, during oral, glide your tounge down the side of the shaft, to the balls, glide ove the balls and slowly lick the small area of skin in between his balls and anus, then gently glide your tongue to his anus. Its a great way to stimulate a man, dont knock it untill you've tried it, trust me.
|

replied April 19th, 2012
Thats what im talking about Breaze....you have the right idea
|

replied July 17th, 2009
Sexy
My boyfriend loves it when I glide my tongue up and down his penis slowly and move down to his testicles and suck on them too, that definitly drives him nutts. And when I'm giving him a handjob he likes it when i grasp his testicles, not to rough, and kind of jostle them up and down. He also like trying new positions when having sex and doing it in MANY different places. It excites him to do it in public spots were theres a chance we could get caught.
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2009
i need somthing new to try with my boyfriend he always says he makes the frist move which he does and i wanna tease him without giving him head right be4 sex yu kno
|

replied September 20th, 2009
he will love this!
my guy loves it when i blind fold him so he has no idea whats going on... and when your licking his ear suddenly go down to his shaft with out him knowing. that sudden jump from one spot to a totally different spot is great he says.its un expected and also when he is blind folded make sure he does not take it off.. grab his hand and move it all over your breasts and spots he likes personally on you. then put his hand down and you can really play with your self or pretend but make noises and moaning. with a blind fold on he will wonder what your doing to yourself and men love sound and they imagine the best when they cant see it either. also every men love the feeling of your nipples so rub your nipples on his sensitive spots of his penis. and then of course take the blind fold off and do everything you did before but let him see including touching your self they love that. shandi Smile p.s... try this out and let me know how it went for you?!
|

replied September 24th, 2009
lol
kissing then while kissing put your arms around his neck. they love it. while kissing try and make him pick you up :] jump on your bed and get under your covers so he can,t see you and wait there till he comes and when he is close jump up and kiss him.. i know when my girlfriend does that it drives me crazzy :] have fun

warning this make cause sexual actions not wanted be carful..
|

replied September 28th, 2009
Some male confirmation
Jessica and Crewgirl have hit the nail on the head.

These are the most seductive methods i've pulled out their replys:

Eye-contact and blind folds are both great, but they obviously don't come hand in hand. For when he hasn't got a blind fold on, maintaing eye contact is a powerful tool of seduction - especially during fellatio.

Toes - I used to have the most sensitive feet when I first got with my partner. Even touching them would cause my whole body to spasm. Got over this through slowly introducing my feet to someone elses hands by the means of a massage. Now I can fully appreciate the toe-suck.

Ears - Make sure your tongue isn't too wet or it will send their imagination back to school, when Shane gave him a wet willy (when you gob on your finger and stick it in someone's ear). That will certainly turn him off.

Arching of back - my lady looks her best (sexually) in this position and this isn't speicific to any asset of hers.

Hip-spot - very very sensitive. I flinch, too much attention and it's a turn-off.

Touching yourself - has never failed. I don't know why this works - it doesn't even make logical sense - but hey, what is logicial about love?
|

replied December 31st, 2009
I'm super tight, how can I make it hurt less?
I'm a virgin nd I'm gonna have sex w/ my Latino bf soon!!!!!!!! I'm really tight (I can fit 1 finger but hardly cuz it hurts a bit!!) nd his dick isn't huge, but it's big!!! Is there anything I can do to make it hurt less?
|

replied January 2nd, 2010
Babe
Same prob here hunny. I don't wanna be thingered I'm soo tight
|

replied January 5th, 2010
Believeeeee Me
well for u two its simple, all u gotta do is take it slow this is simple. wen pleasuing urself or wen ur partner does just start off with fingering 1 finger at a time but only gentlly add fingers until at a comfertable feeling then have him slide it in, now since ur a virgin its gonna hurt a bit but heyy after pain comes pleasure.
|

replied January 5th, 2010
Believeeeee Me
well for u two its simple, all u gotta do is take it slow this is simple. wen pleasuing urself or wen ur partner does just start off with fingering 1 finger at a time but only gentlly add fingers until at a comfertable feeling then have him slide it in, now since ur a virgin its gonna hurt a bit but heyy after pain comes pleasure.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 26th, 2012
That is not only not helpful. Its rude. If you are going to come to these forums. Leave your judgements at home , or don't come. There is a code of behavior here and if you continue you will probably be prevented from returning.
|
12 >>