Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Itchy Testicals/arse

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Over the past week or so, i've been experienceing extreamly itchy testicals and arse. I've tried using some rash relife type cream I found in my cupboard but its only temporary. I'm writting this at the minute bcoz I cant sleep coz of it. Has anyone got any suggestions? That'd be greatly appreciated! Cheers!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 3rd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
First of all, try talcom powder, this may have a longer lasting effect. Secondly, have you done or noticed anything different? Did you shave either one of these areas? Did you go through an intense workout without bathing afterwards?
|

Thanx ill try that

no I haven't noticed anything different and no I havent shaved either. I've done intense workouts but always bathed directly after each time. Maybe I need to put some sort of powder on before I work out? Or cream or whateva?
|

Could be some dry skin, as that sometimes tends to be itchy when you have it in that region. If it doesn't go away in the next week or so, you might want to see a doctor because there are a couple of stds that can cause severe itching. Could also be a form of jock itch.
|

replied November 10th, 2005
Ok its been a week and stilk got the itching but mainly my testies. Ive put powder on after showering and its helped and ive also put desitn (think thats what it is) to help ease the itch but its only temporary. Has anyone got any suggestions I could pick up from the chemist (drug store)?

Thanx a bnch :)
|

If it has continued this long, it might be a form of (if not completely) jock itch. You might want to consult a doctor and buy an appropritate product from the drug store and see if this helps.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Could be worms

my brother ended up having worms and still cant figure out how he got them assuming from using public washroom, if it keeps going try anti worm stuff, I know its a mens board but had to comment.....
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Could be worms

my brother ended up having worms and still cant figure out how he got them assuming from using public washroom, if it keeps going try anti worm stuff, I know its a mens board but had to comment.....
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Oops Acidnelty Did a New Topic Lol
Hmm possibly.

Ive noticed my testies are pretty red and theyve been quite sore. On the left and right hand sides it looks as if theres raw skin which is quite painful when I sit or have my legs clost together. Tried putting on some vasaline and that helped a bit but might try some mosisturizer tonight. If that doesnt help them maybe its time to see the doc?
|

replied November 13th, 2005
Since you still seem to be having a problem, I would say it's time to take a visit to the doctor.
|

replied August 13th, 2010
itchy balls
hello cd998776

i have itchy feeling in my balls.

i have read your replies above .

i go to gym n after workout take no bath and also i keep my area shaved.

what should i do to get rid of it.

please help
|

replied April 7th, 2013
mysterious itchy balls problem comes from the inside. Either it's a male version of yeast infection (candida) and you need to use something to kill the yeast or you have high acidity in your blood. You should eat foods/drink to make yourself more alkaline. Sugary foods increases acidity in your blood. Believe or not, lemons make you mor alkaline.
|
Tags: itchy, cream, sleep, rash
Quick Reply