Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Stomach Bubble

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Yesterday my wife had a ultrasound and the sonology told us that the she cannot saw the stomach bubble in the baby and fluid in my wife's womb is too much. The baby head is 34w 4 days/ body is 30w 4days? / legs 33w 4 days. How many percent would my baby survived? Is there a posibility that my baby can get a fluid with in 4weeks time? Now she is 8months old pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2005
Community Volunteer
I have never heard of anything like this so i'm not sure, but I think the baby will be fine.
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hey romil,

my husband is filipino and we couldnt make sense of everything, anyways any fetus after 28 weeks/7months has a 90% survival rate and 100% after 34 weeks so your wife should be fine.

Having extra amniotic fluid is okay in moderation if they find there is a complication/problem they will induce her and she will have the baby soon. Dont worry too much you should be fine congrats!!!!! I wish you luck with your new family member!!!

Send me a message if you need more help!

Jess
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Stomach Bubble
romil wrote:
the baby head is 34w 4 days/ body is 30w 4days? / legs 33w 4 days.

forgot to help you with this one it just means that your babys head is the size of a 34 weeker (normal for her gestattional age) everything should be fine yes the body is smaller but dont worry they grow as long as it is over 12 inches but then filipino people are smaller.

Jess
|

Re: Stomach Bubble
diamondsz wrote:
romil wrote:
the baby head is 34w 4 days/ body is 30w 4days? / legs 33w 4 days.

forgot to help you with this one it just means that your babys head is the size of a 34 weeker (normal for her gestattional age) everything should be fine yes the body is smaller but dont worry they grow as long as it is over 12 inches but then filipino people are smaller.

Jess

hello,

thanks jess but another question is that the sonologist said that she cannot visualized the stomach bubble so the problem is that no esophagus or maybe the esophagus is blocked as she said. Is it possible?

Thank,
romil
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hey

I did some research, if the baby didnt have an esophagus then she would be alive absent stomach bubble can mean different things, it is seen in children with down syndrome or there could ne problems with organs but of all the stories I read they were all successful surgeries.

I would advise you to talk with ob-gyn first before actually taking my advice but I thought I would at least post something to help you out!

Take care and congrats!!!

Jess
|

replied January 24th, 2009
cant stop crying..!!!
hi romil i think ur from india im also from india presently in uk.....i cant stop crying as the same things the drs have told me too im 32 weeks now and mu baby also has small stomach and se/she too is not taking in any amniotic fuild which in case is increasing and i have been detected with polyhydramnios.thats too much of fluid arounf the baby they too said that my baby can have esophagal(i dont even know the spelling of this
) disorder it might be blocked etc..and on top of this my baby is also been detected with bilateral talepis thats club feet i dont know what to do just crying the whole time thinking about my baby please tell me how is ur wofe now and ur baby hope it is fine lemme know the truth as of what is to be done they said that i can be in early labour because of the water...please plese please tell me every thing that went in ur case i will wait.......NATASHA
|

replied March 27th, 2012
am now 18 weak pregnant in my scan report my doctor told that stomach bubble is not seen in baby. what is meant by that? any thing problem? am so worried about that. please help me
|