Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Im 17...could I Be Pregnant...plz Reply

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Im 17 and im worried about a few things. I havent had my period for about 3 months now. I cant tell if im pregnant and im afraid to tell my parents. Are there any other reason as to why I havent had a period for this length of time? Also if I were to go to my regular doctor can I get blood test there with out them telling my father? I would greatly appriciate a few insights on my topic I am very worried
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2005
You can go and buy a pregnancy test at the store for around 15 bucks! That is what you should do first. Then if it were negative, I would not be too worried, make a regular docs appt. And just ask why you havent had your periodl. I know many girls that go quite a while with out their periods and not preg., if you exercise alot that could be a reason too. Hope that helps
|

replied November 4th, 2005
Experienced User
The cheaper tests are just as good too.
|