Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi everyone i'm new here. I think I might be pregnant although I took at hpt and it came out negative. I still got what seemed to be my period but it wasn't overly heavy and it would go for a while and stop and then start back up the next day but it wasn't very much. The strange thing is I have always had cramping before I ever went on the pill and even while I was on the pill. I have been off the pill for 4 months now and this is the first month that I had absolutely no cramping whatsoever. Do you think that I could possibly be pregnant and the hpt just isn't quite reading it yet?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
Could be! Just give it another week or so and re test
|

replied November 8th, 2005
Experienced User
??
Is this a old post didn't you just have a baby?? I thought I was preg but it was neg I gave birth 8 wks ago still no period. But I got cramps from hell
|

replied November 8th, 2005
Nope this isn't an old post. My husband and I have been trying since august. I am having a lot of pregnancy symptoms and my last period was really different so I still dont know if I am pregnant or not. I went to the doctor and asked for a blood test. I have an appointment on tuesday so hopefully I will know shortly after that.
|

replied November 9th, 2005
I just wanted to ask a question. I gave birth almost 5 months ago. Last week my breast started having shooting pains and they are really tender. There is also a burning sensation in them sometimes. Today, my breasts started leaking fluid. I didn't have that in my first pregnancy. I am really tired and light headed. I took a test and it was neg. The problem is that I have pcos and my period is very irregular. The last one I had was in july. So, it is hard for me to know when I ovulate. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had leaking breasts in early pregnancy. I really didn't think that I could get pregnant with my first child because of the pcos. I am 39 years old. My first child was a miracle. I stopped any medical treatment for the pcos 6 years ago. A second child would be another wonderful miracle. I think that I tested too early. I am gonna wait two more weeks and test again.
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Shae8230 Breasts Leaking
If your breasts are leaking it is most likely due to your 5 mo old baby. Even if you are not breastfeeding, it could take up to a year for your breasts to dry up. But still - you know your body best. Do a hpt or check with your doctor if you think you could be.
|