Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Thoracic Area T-12

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Just had an x ray that showed I have an old fracture to the t12 area of the spine. I am curious as to the exact location?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 3rd, 2005
T-12
T-12 is the last thoracic vertabrae. It is located just about in the middle of you back.

I hope it helps

i had a 6 level thoracic spinal fusion and have constant pain.

rob
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2005
Experienced User
I just checked and it may not open. Here is the main page.

Lowbackpain.Com/
|

replied October 28th, 2009
Theraic area
I am a 23 year old mother of 1 that is four years of age at the age of fourteen i was involved in a bus accident i was wondering if you could give me some imporant info that would be helpful to me. condition: narrowing of the t11/t12 plus the narroeing of the t12/l1. went to the er with cronic back pain they told me that i have also a strain theric. very scared, phycail therpy is out of the question i also have a plate in my right ankle two screws and a rod. foot not bend correctly. is my oly option sergery????very inte
|