Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Horrid Spots / Warts On My Penis And scrotum, Help ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have never had sex or oral sex I am certain. And I have small warts / spots that are skin coloured on my scrotum and penis, I also have a few small yellow spots on the ring around the bottom of my bell end. I have had these dome shaped, skin coloured warts on my penis for a few years now, they cause me no pain or discomfort. I can squeze them and a whitish substance comes out not alot, this does not hurt. Sometimes like every 5 months a huge spot on my penis will appeare, it looks like the others just much bigger, it is uncomfatable when I masterbate and it is very red and agrovated, it goes away within a week or so. On the scrotum itself there are loads of these warts under the skin and they cover the whole sack all spaced out, hairs are growing out of them, small normall pubic hair. There seem to be more spots on teh underside of the penis.

Please help me I beg you, I have no idea what they are and im sooo worried, im 15 and im begining to crave sex ect, but I cant im too ammberssed to do so, does any one have these or know what they are ??????
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper cd998776
|

replied November 2nd, 2005
Umm, not sure but I think I have the answer.

I have not heard of whiteheads being on the groin area, although you get these on your face the white stuff that comes out is merely puss.

How old are you, this occurs normally to people aged 14 - 18
|

I am 15 but I got this stuff when I was 12 or something I think, the skin coloured spots / warts are everywhere though, the few white heads on my bell are not my main concern right now.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
If they are (white) looking pimples or zits, it is completely normal and nothing to worry about. There is really nothing you can do about them, they will either go away or they won't; no big deal.
|

replied November 3rd, 2005
They are more like skin coloured than white although yuo could say that they do look a bit white, they are also like bumps some bigger than others, and are just as smooth as the skin unlike zits or spots. But it is all over scrotum with concerns me, on my balls the spots have pubic hait growing out of them.
|

replied November 3rd, 2005
unknown to the public wrote:
on my balls the spots have pubic hait growing out of them.

ah ha! The last piece to the puzzle! This is merely the location from which the hair is growing. There is nothing you can do about it. They will most likely become less obvious in the somewhat near future. Just give it some time. Northing to worry about though!

The ones on your penis and the rest of that area are likely to grow hair soon. These "spots" go away a lot faster than the ones on your balls, after the hair has grown through the surface of the skin.
|

replied December 15th, 2005
cd998776 wrote:

ah ha! The last piece to the puzzle! This is merely the location from which the hair is growing. There is nothing you can do about it. They will most likely become less obvious in the somewhat near future. Just give it some time. Northing to worry about though!

The ones on your penis and the rest of that area are likely to grow hair soon. These "spots" go away a lot faster than the ones on your balls, after the hair has grown through the surface of the skin.

im no doctor man, but is eriously think you are wrong no offense. He has those white bumbs on his tip, and hair doesnt grow on my tip...Hmm
|

replied December 15th, 2005
pedro wrote:
cd998776 wrote:

im no doctor man, but is eriously think you are wrong no offense. He has those white bumbs on his tip, and hair doesnt grow on my tip...Hmm

umm, it helps if you read the post and the quote very carefully; I was refering to the ones on his balls, on the ones on his "head."
|

replied December 22nd, 2005
Have the Same Thing
Ok I have like pretty much the same thing where the sun don’t shine much. I’m 15 also and had weird skin bumpiest things like that around the head of the penis got these things a wile back probly when I was 12 like you said too.
I haven’t got it cheeked it out yet and have the whitish things too
but anyways get it cheeked right now dude I no your might be scared for telling your parents or what ever just tell them something else if you want. But keep in mind they want you to be healthy. And plus a couple of months ago I started getting these zit things on my back and face, it really sucks and I got like some of these skin bumps on my tong , and the back of my throat infected now with similar symptoms and I think its all related checked on the net for these symptoms in stds which would totally not make scenes cause I have not had sex. But none are totally accurate, only possible answer would be contracted from towels, water bottles saliva... Etc.. I am terrified but think it could be, herpes( one kind), syphilis, warts, mollesum contaguium, a reaction to something.
And finally the scary three litter word hiv or aids. I am petrified on what these symptoms could be an getting a doctors appointment made as of now. O and cheek for past history in sports where you could have contracted this. If you ever have been really sick, injured, and if you ever bit your tong or had a blister in your mouth from chips or etc.. Lift your lip up and cheek for bumps or something odd, hard points on skin, bad circulation, muscle pain/joint problems , and keep and eye on looking for other white zit like things on other parts of your body like back, stomach, hips, knees, greassy or silvery skin, etc.. And get it cheeked out right away please cause you don’t what t ever it is to get all over the place, and who knows if your lucky it might be something really simple and milled. Which at this point I hope is.
|

replied December 22nd, 2005
Just get it checked out! It's the best bet.

By the way, aids is not a virus/disease like hiv. It cannot be spread from person to person.
|

replied April 1st, 2011
are u stupid it is easily transferred from person to person thats how u contract it by having sexual intercourse with someone that already has it
|

replied November 13th, 2011
derp
HIV is the disease transmitted via sexual contact that then becomes AIDS in its host.
|

replied September 30th, 2007
i have the same thing, except just on balls tho.
i went to the doctor to get it checked out, and he said it was a cyst.
|

replied September 30th, 2007
Yeah, its ingrown hairs I believe.

You get hairs all over you genital area, so look up ingrown hairs and let me know if that helps.

I just dont know of any males with ingrown hairs on their genital area.
|

replied October 12th, 2007
ok, the spots on your skin (shaft and sack) are sebaceous prominence and the spots on your bell end are called pearly penile papules.
|

User Profile
replied October 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
They could be- google image sebaceous prominence and penile papules and you'll find pictures that you can compare yourself to.
|

replied October 13th, 2011
I have the same problem but the spots are yellowish-skin colour.... thats ok????
|

replied August 17th, 2012
Well i have a problem like that too. I have a yellow ring under the skin of my penis that wraps around it. I dont know what it si I just noticed it today and it wasnt there yesterday.It doesnt hurt or cause discomfort but Im just curious and worried. Can anyone help please? Im 14
|