Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

I Dont Know Why

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My girlfriend is pregnant close to 4 months and she told me yesterday that in her urin she saw some blood she also has lots of pain inside her.
I dont know it could be I stayed all night with her someone help me Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2003
This Might Not Be
I think she needs to get checjed out bc something maybe wrong and she needs to do something b4 its to late....Good luck and hopefuly everything is ok!
|

replied October 21st, 2003
Experienced User
Not Sure
Hey,

she could just be having her period while she's pregnant. Some women do. If it was something majorly serious I think that her doctor would have caught it during check-ups. I f it persist make sure you check it out though. Could be nothing, but it could be serious. Good luck!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh