Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

No Period But Breakthrough Bleeding

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I am a little confused. What could it mean if I had heavy breakthrough bleeding on my third week of pills, but no period during the inactive pills? I have always had bleeding during the third week and then a normal period during the inactive pills. But not this time. I just got new birth control for next month to fix this problem..No girl deserves a 2 week long period!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2005
Im having sort of the same problem! I started having a break through persiod during my third week of inactive pills, and tonight I took the first inactive pill. Does this mean im gunna have a full period for another week???!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?