Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Health Insurance Forum

Make a Change.

Start by looking at the voting record of the ones who are in office. If in any way they are voting in favor of the insurance companies or against any legislation that will help the self-employeed, we need to vote them out. Most of these crooks in office do not deserve the fork with which they are fed. They are there for money and power and not for the good of the people. They have allowed large corporations to take their soul and we need a change.

Martin luther king, jr started a movement against race discrimination in this country and won the hearts of many who wanted and needed change. A new movement needs to begin that will stop the discrimination of american workers. Health care is a basic need for all americans and should be priced accordingly.

I believe that george bush has tried to make a few changes. However, he has not done enough. He has spent billions of american workers dollars on fighting terrorism aboard, yet people in america sleeping in their home at night fear losing what they have or not be able to get health care because of its price. This is the terrorism I and my wife face. And we are sick of it.

John
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2005
Amen
I agree 100%. However, I doubt if we will see a change in our lifetime!
|
Did you find this post helpful?