Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

I Love Some One, Who Dosen't Want Me

I don't know what to do any more. I feel I love with my best friend. And now that I told him, it's hard to talk to him. Not to meantion he dosen't feel the same way. Help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 1st, 2005
Does he act different around you too? I know it feels weird but if you still want to be friends your just going to have to relize things aint going to happen but who knows in a couple of years or months this guy may have different feelings then he does now. But I wouldnt hope for it
|

replied November 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Is it the same as when you still love someone and they brake up with you because that is loveing some one that doesn't feel the same way. If it is then that must realy suck.
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
It can be hard to love your best friend...He might just feel weird because you guys are such good friends and he wouldn't picture you as anything more. But that doesn't mean it would never ever work out - I fell in love with my best friend and I never told him because I didn't think he felt the same about me and I didn't want him to stop speaking to me because of it. But then he admitted to me that he had feelings for me, and it took me a whole month to tell him how I felt.

I never in my wildest dreams would have expected him to love me the way he does, but it happened, and we've been together for nearly five months and he's wonderful.

Just give your friend time and don't bring up the matter again unless he does - as someone else had said, in time he could very well realize that he loves you and he may pursue you.
|
Quick Reply