Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Thank You Everyone

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Thankyou so much to people that have helped me.. I now know I probably dont have stds although I still am going to go see the docter just in case.. Me and my boyfriend are still going to be trying for a baby and hopefully it will happen soon
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 1st, 2005
Experienced User
Best wishes to you!

Nancy
edit
|

replied November 1st, 2005
Experienced User
How do yo know you dont have them?

T
|

replied November 2nd, 2005
I don't know i'm just hopeing I don't cause I want a baby with my boyfriend so much
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
pinkdragoneye wrote:
i don't know i'm just hopeing I don't cause I want a baby with my boyfriend so much

i still think you should get tested. Even if you have a std that doesnt mean u cant have a healthy pregnancy- it just depends on what you have

but you could put your baby in danger if you have one and dont know how to protect your baby from it. A baby is just too precios to take any chances.

Do the right thing...
|

replied November 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
Why havent you gone to the doctor? I'm not understanding.........

T~
|
Quick Reply