Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Very Sore Breasts

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
In the last 2 or 3 months I have had very sore breasts...My niples are sore too. This is the only symptom I have that is very new, could it be pregnancy? I only get it mid month until my period...And I still get my periods..This is very new to me and not very fun!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Very Sore Breasts
Are u on the pill?????
|

Experienced User
Yes
Hello

thanks - yes I am..Have been for 8 years. This is the first time i've had this symptom since before taking the pill.
|

Same Symptom
That is so wierd, because I am not on the pill but for a week now i've been havin very tender breasts/nipples and now I am a day late. Could you be pregnant on the pill, yes u could. I got pregnant on the pill and kept taking them until I had an incling that I might be and sure enough I was 6 weeks. Just an fyi. I might be pregnant this time, only a test will tell. Thanks, mommyof1fornow
|

Experienced User
Well - you aren't on bc..You just might be eh? Then again, you may have pms and your period will come soon.

It is weird. The weirdest part is that the soreness is very new, and it's not pre-menstrual..It's like a week after starting my period again. I know you can still have your period after getting prego but I don't want to just go buy a test for the heck of it. Then again, you think I should?
|

Experienced User
My breast are also feeling very solid.
|

The sensation and tingling along with the soreness/tenderness of my breasts is what makes me think I am. I will take a test tonight and let u all know. Thanks!
|

replied December 9th, 2003
Experienced User
Well, i'm not pregnant.

It must be hormones...It's really irritating how
sensative it is to touch now.
|

Im not prego either, must be hormones also! Lol
|

Experienced User
Some times..Sucks to be a woman eh?
Lol...
Oh well...
|

I heard that! Rolling Eyes
|

Experienced User
Are you trying to get prego?
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Signs
i have been experiencing tenderness of the breasts and soreness of the nipples for the past two weeks. i have also been really tired and have been feeling more run down than usual. i have been getting these headaches which i dont normally get and i have been experiencing more frequent urination. and every two hours i am hungry. also with the past two days i have started to get this pain in my stomach. i do not feel sick and i have had slight cramping but not like i normally do when i am going to start my menstrual cycle. when i am going to start my menstrual cycle my breasts are usually tender but not for this long and i usually have sever cramping and i feel extremely bloated which i dont feel at all. i am coming up on my one month since my last menstrual cycle and i am becoming concerned. i dont take birth control or any other oral contraceptive that may be available. is there a possibility i could be pregnant?
|

replied July 6th, 2007
Experienced User
I would have to say that there is a deffinite possibility that you could be pregnant. You have all the symptoms. Exspecially since you weren't using any kind of birth control. I was using the pull out method. Although I knew at the time that there was a high possibility that I could get pregnant I didn't really think I would. Well i'm now 7 month pregnant. The only thing I can tell you to do is wait and see if you miss your period. Thats the best time to take a test, usually it's then that the tests are most accurate.
|

replied April 16th, 2009
I have an 8 month daughter who is breastfeed and im totally worried because my breast feel sore and i have cramps on my lower abdomen and lower back pain i should be getting my period in 2 days could that be it or could i be prego?
|

replied February 19th, 2010
hello i had my coil removed that i had in for 7 years out two weeks ago no period very very sore breasts had 3 pregnancy tests not pregnant ??? my boobs have never been this sore .
|

replied October 9th, 2012
I'm 27 yrs old and in 08 had a c section and had my tubes tied... my breast are very sore and tender could I be prego???? And my period doesn't come til the 26th of this month... what do you think this means????
|

replied October 9th, 2012
I'm 27 yrs old and in 08 had a c section and had my tubes tied... my breast are very sore and tender could I be prego???? And my period doesn't come til the 26th of this month... what do you think this means????
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile