Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Loss of Muscle With Weight Loss

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
I'm at a complete loss of where to go next. My spouse has lost about thirty plus pounds over a period of four months without dieting. She has tmj but I manage to feed her high protein meals that have no weight gaining attributes. She has been to a number of physicians; a couple offered lyposuction while others said she looked good. Part of the problem is I can't locate a dr. Who can advise what treatment is advisable. She is also epileptic and now experiences acute depression and talks about the problems she has non-stop.
Granted she looks great but this type of weight loss has me extremely concerned to include the muscle hanging loose. She excercises regulary but to no avail...........Any ideas ? We've also had treatment on the tmj at the uw in seattle....No luck.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh