Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Introductions Forum

Skin Discoloration

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I have a 4year old that seems to have gotten some dicolorations on her back that are white, my sister in law says that they are ringworms but they are just white spots all over her back! Can someone help me or tell me what I can do. We do not have insurance if anyone is wondering y I havent taken her to the doc. Thank you so much!!!

- :? Violets
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2005
Skin Discoloration
I have a 4year old that seems to have gotten some dicolorations on her back that are white, my sister in law says that they are ringworms but they are just white spots all over her back! Can someone help me or tell me what I can do. We do not have insurance if anyone is wondering y I havent taken her to the doc. Thank you so much!!!

- :? Violets
|

replied November 15th, 2005
Experienced User
It could be eczema (really dry skin), it can cause skin discolorations and they are typically white spots. There are over the counter meds that you can get, there is even a baby eczema cream.

Good luck
|
Quick Reply