im new to the group,im 29 years old and had the anxiety for over a year now...I have lot os symtomps-palpitations,dizzines stomac problems,tingling in my arms,but the latest is ringing in the left ear and the left side of my head feels frozen,somethimes loud noise bothers me a lot....Anyone withs this symptoms please?
Im currently on ativan and toprol,afraid to start the zoloft
thanks a lot
Sometimes I get a ringing in my ear, it goes louder then quiter like a alarm, I think more often I get it when I am going to bed and I have to just lie and listen to it till it stops..
I dont know why I get it?
I am not taking any medication, I do have anxiety abit every so often over certain things..
Does anyone else just get this every so often?
See your doctor and see an ENT! Could be a lot of things:
1. Certain medications like asprin can cause it
2. Too much salt, caffeine, aspertain from diet soda (or sweeterners)
3. Could be a tumor (which is why you need to see a doctor)
4. Could be from allergies
5. As in my case (I think but it could be an allergy - again check with a doctor and try something like Claritin for a period of time) it could be a virus that will work its way out.
6. Stress, high cholesterol etc. Again, a good reason to check with your doctor.