Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Gallbladder With Weird Symptoms

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
Hello. I have been in pain for a while. I have been to the er several times, and they told me I have massive gall stones. I have a weird taste in my mouth, am extremely tired, thirsty, now have pain on the left side too and my stomach is tender. I am 34 and full of anxiety, because I meet with a surgeon on monday. I dont know if this is for sure my gallbladder, have right shoulder blade pain, gallbladder area is tender, but no major attacks. My stool is kinda yellow too. Does this sound like gall bladder and stomach? Please reply.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Do you have any gas, bloating, nausea etc?
|

Yes it does sound like symptoms of a gallbladder problem. The yellow stools could have lots of bile in it, which would account for the colour. I am sure your surgeon will answer all your questions on monday & put your mind at rest.
|

Yes, I have lost 22 lbs in a month. I am nauseated all of the time, some gas, stool is ok, really no diarreha. Just thought it was weird that the pains go to the left. Maybe it is because part of your liver is on the left. I eat like a half of a piece of bread and feel full, and bloated.
|