Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Was Wondering....please Respond

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
~*~ hey ladies =-) I was just wondering ive been haveing a lot of pain in that general area....To where sometimes I can barly walk or lift my leg/legs high lol but ive allso been haveing braxtonhicks....How long normally after braxton hicks do the reall big time contractions start? Like a week or 2....Ive been haven braxtonhicks for about 2 weeks so far but sometimes I do get a bad pain with a couple lol....But if ya could answer id be more then thankful!!! =-) thanku for listen ladies!~*~

~*~lonelytears~*~
oh n by the way im 36w2days =-)

Last edited by loneytearz on October 27th, 2005 04:08 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Experienced User
I was having braxton hicks when I was only in my 6 month of pregnancy. It's perfectly normal to have them anywhere from a few weeks to several months before you have real contractions. It just all depends on the woman and the pregnancy. Good luck :-)
|
Did you find this post helpful?