Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Curios @ Implantation Bleeding....

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
Does everyone have this?? I dont remember having that when I was pregnant.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Experienced User
From what I have heard, not every woman has implantation bleeding. It just happens to some and not to others :-)
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Thank you
|

replied October 31st, 2005
Does implantation bleeding usually happen when you should be getting your period???
Because I was suposed to get my period yesterday(10-30) and now I am spotting but not very much and not very dark.... I get cramps off and on as well.....
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
More Questions...implantation Bleeding...help!
Okay I know my body loves to play tricks on my especially because I am so anxious to conceive, but...Yesterday I swear I felt myself "ovulate" which I used to feel every month around the "right" time....Since I lost my last pregnancy at 5 months I have had like 2 normal periods and this is the first time in a while I have noticed that "im ovulating" feeling .... So of course I grabbed my husband and did the "baby dance"( as im now calling it). Okay that was yesterday.....
Today I noticed a very faint light brownish spotting....I cant say for sure if this happened when I got pregnant the first time b/c if it did I either a) didnt notice and b) didnt know that implantation bleeding even existed....But now that I am learning more that is immediately what I thought it might be when I noticed it. Also a few different times today I felt a slight fluttery/light crampy feeling and I am wondering if possibly I could have just conceived and that my uterus is starting to get ready or if this is all just a figment of my imagination.
If I were to conceive yesterday is it possible to feel anything this early?? I know obviously I wouldnt be feeling "movement" but can you feel the fluctuations of your uterus growing this early?????
|
Quick Reply