Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Is He a Friend Or a Tease?

Hi, please could I have your opinions on this guy I met. I met him 2 years ago, he has a lt boyfriend for the last 8 years however cheats on him. And I would not get involved with a guy with a bf anyway. So we became friends, while clubbing, however my feelings for him developed over time, and have found that I have fallen for him. I tried to end our friendship, as I knew that I wanted to have sex with him, but it never worked.. I understand that a relationship is never an option, if we was with his bf or not.

However, he blows hot and cold with me. I know he liked me at first, but he cooled off when we became friends. But he always wants to check out my penis in the toilets in a bar/club. He knows now that I like him. But pushes me away when I try it on with him. And the last time I went for a drink with him, he starting touching me up through my jeans a few times, which I laughed off and told him to stop doing. Its like we are playing cat and mouse with each other, but I end up hurt. I have never met a guy on the scene that does this kind of thing, its almost like he is torturing me....Or just teasing me, as he likes to have someone around that finds him attractive. I really don't know how to handle the situation, I don't want to lose the friendship but what the best thing to do with a guy like this.

......?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Isn't it basically an old rule that when someone does the things that you mentioned that they do like you; it's just sort of in a weird way because your not in a relationship.
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Well you could be right, if he likes me, I don 't see why he does not just get on with it, and get it on...He has with other guys.

Come on people, their must be some other views out there..
|