Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Masterbation Headaches! Help!!!!! (Page 1)

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi im new here. Ok well im 15, and 2 weeks ago when I masterbated a got huge headache like half way through. I just thought it was just a normal headache, but now it happends every time I masterbate. The pains on the right side of my forhead. What is it? Will it ever go away? Its like a pulsating pain, and it hurts really bad at first but gets better fast, but I still have a small headache fore hours. Please help! :shock:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper allenn812
|

replied October 26th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
How often are you masturbating? Each time you ejaculate a number of hormones and endorphins (among other chemicals) are released from your brain. It can take from 12-72 hours to recover these chemicals after ejaculating. If you don't allow enough time for your body to recover, headachs may occur, but signs of depression are more frequent. What are your masturbation habits like?
|

replied April 27th, 2011
so u are saying to help stop masterbating for a copple days and try again? im getting same pains but a thumping headach in the right temple and about 10 mins then theirs a small pain for hours and when i ejaculate i get a massive pain in the back of my neck-head same side for 15 mins and small pain for next 30 mins i normaly masterbate 1 times a day at night but lately i been masterbating 2-3 times mainly 2 so what do u surgest i do?
|

replied August 18th, 2013
this is happening to me too, im 15 as well. and i only do it like once a day
|

replied October 5th, 2013
Same im 15 like i will masterbate and the first 30 seconds the pain shoots thru my head and wont stop until like the next day if im lucky.
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2014
does it happened each time u masturbate?well youre not alone
|

Masterbation Headaches! Help!!!!!
Every other day.
|

I am pretty sure that you suffer from "benign sex headaches." some good information about them can be found here:

http://www.Soc.Ucsb.Edu/sexinfo/?Article=d ifficulty&refid=009
(the above link offers the best info, but may not work, try searching their site to find the article.)

i hope this helps!
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Omg! Thanks so much thats exactly it.

Thank you bunches!
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Anytime...
|

replied January 11th, 2009
i usually masterbate once a day (im 13) since abt 10 (back then less) and i recently started sperming o.o maybe a month back or less, and last few times when i jackoff the rigth side of my head pulses for few mins then stops maybe its how i turn my head.
|

replied April 2nd, 2009
I have a similar problem, it has only just started a few days ago but its whenever I masterbate. I get a massive throbbing pain stretching from my temple to the back of my skull on the right side. The only thing I've found that helps is the way I position my head...please can somebody help? Will it go away soon? And how can I help it go?
|

replied August 18th, 2013
I actually find that if you do it slower, it doesnt hurt, its only when you go fast!
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
masterbational headaches
I have the same problem it tends to stop if you position your head in another direction and what makes it better is if you masterbate only once a day maybe even once every two days and drink alot of fluids such as water and milk and if the pain keeps coming back just take some asprin or another headache solution before you masterbate thanks
|

replied September 27th, 2010
masterbating headaches
im 20 have the same problems. after reading these everything made sense. thanks so much i will book mark this so i can keep readying
|

replied October 20th, 2010
After regular masterbation, i m suffering from cont. 24 hrs headache & dizziness from last 10 months.i had already shown 9 doctors , right from m.d to psychiatrist.but got no relief from their medications and also checked my blood pressure twice,it was normal.
pls help me if someone had same exp. like me. or know some thing about it.still i am feeling heaviness in my head as i m writing this.
it is not a tension headache.i know i am a tension free boy.
this headache arises 10 months ago just after i masterbatate.
and i m so nervious bcoz of this headache.
i m not goin to college due to this 24*7 headache.
and i m just 17.
pls help me. i also tried the acupuncture exercise, but nothing works for me.
any medication or anything u know ,pls tell me.
|

replied April 25th, 2012
I have started 2 have the same problems and its really doin my head in. Im just back from the doctors but i didnt explain 2 him the reason i was gettin these headaches. I know that they started a few days ago when i was making love with my girlfriend and the pain that i felt just before and during my orgasium was really hard 2 bare. I find that the pain last for hours, sometimes days and no medication seems 2 take it away. The doctor prescribed me Ibuprofen 400mg and Kapake 500mg but they dont seem 2 do anything. Does this happen all the time r is there anything i can do 2 prevent this. I know ur young but im hoping u mite have learnt something more about this. Head is clean melted like.
|

replied May 13th, 2013
dear take one glass glucose after masterbation. and in the morning do some breathing exercise at least 15 minutes.if you want then take badam oil in milk and some multivitamins i am sure if u do this regulary then u never have headache after masterbation.
|

replied January 2nd, 2011
Migraines due to masterbation
I'm 15 and I masturbated and go a huge headache..... I have migraine not headaches but this one put me on the ground... It hurt so bad my parents was like what's wrong and I didn't want to say to them hey I was jacking off so I told them I fell down some of our stairs going to our bAsement...... What do I do I drink water everyday I work out alot because of football and baseball but I don't understand why I get these migraines so much after that happened I waited for a week and I tried again but instead my girlfriend was doing it and I got another one of these huge migranes...... What should I do
|

replied May 20th, 2011
Hi, I'm 15 and I've been getting these as well for the past 3 weeks or so. They come just as I start masterbating and I almost have to stop there so sore. There so bad the only thing I can do is sleep and usually the next morning or 6 hours later their gone. I got an MRI scan done the other day and they didn't see anything. I'm taking difene and a strong paracaetamol but they have NO effect! I try to abstain as long as I can but as you could imagine this isn't so great Razz i have only told my doctor about the problem ( you can guess why) but no one knows what to do! What I would recommend to anyone in the same situation (if no cure is found) is to masterbate as fast as you can in bed and go to sleep as soon as possible, thanks Smile
|

replied May 21st, 2011
My girlfriends have the same problem.. It may be related to number of hormones and other chemicals are released from your brain. She have that headache when she masturbate when have menstruation..

I dont have a clue wheter its related to hormones or due to his anemic condition during menstruation.. but all I know is Jk2011 solution is effective.
|

replied July 4th, 2011
Hi all, I recently got a cranial massage, not sure if that's a specific enough name for it but I'M CURED! There was an immediate relief And now about 2 months later I havent had any more headaches. It was about �60 and although it's alot, what ever it did stopped the 'eadaches! I reccomend anyone with this problem to try one. I had a big set of exams coming up and I don't know whether the pain was due to stress and the treatment only got rid of tension from the stress but as I said, highly Reccomended
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2011
If some one faces problems with regular masturbation , one should have to give it a break, I used to had migrain after masturbation.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 13th, 2013
dear take one glass glucose after masterbation. and in the morning do some breathing exercise at least 15 minutes.if you want then take badam oil in milk and some multivitamins i am sure if u do this regulary then u never have headache after masterbation.
|

replied May 13th, 2013
Masterbation headache
I use to get the headaches when I was like 14 to 16 then they stopped. Im 24 now and they have returned. Never got a headache from sex only masterbating anyone know anything about the cause
|

replied May 13th, 2013
I use to get the headaches when I was like 14 to 16 then they stopped. Im 24 now and they have returned. Never got a headache from sex only masterbating anyone know anything about the cause
|
12 >>