Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Test Is Negative But I Think It Is Still Possible.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I haven't missed a period in a year and half and I missed it this month. But I have all the signs of being pregnant. I have mood swings, breast tender and sore, I am using the bathroom every 2-2 1/2 hours, nausea, and very sluggish during the day. Plus I have had some weird cravings. My boyfriend is having trouble having sex with me cuz he says that he can't feel anything because I am starting to get soft down there. I dont know what to do. I have to get a doctor before I can go because I don't have insurance. I have taken 3 test and they all came out negative. This is the part that throws me off. Everyone around me thinks I am pregnant but I dont know. This would be my first and I am so confused on what to think. I also have pcos and I thought it could be that causing all this but this has never happened to me. Can anyone help me??? Please???? Thank you to anyone who replies.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Hey okay first of all dont get too stressed, convincing yourself that you are pregnant may trick your body into givin you the signs that you are. If you miss your period 2 months in a row and take the test and it says negative, and youre still 100% positive there is a true chance that you are, go to a doctor... Its the best thing you can do... Actually im in the same boat as you but i've only just missed my period... I live in canada so heath insurance is free and all. The problem with me is that the guy that I was with dumped me just before I realized that I might be pregnant... Anyways... Im here for you always...
Lots of loves
domino
|

replied November 6th, 2005
Well, I had a so called period I think in october. But it was very light like a brownish and only lasted like 2 or 3 days. But I went to the doctors and since I have pcos she refused to do blood work or and ultrasound to see if I was. I have taken 3 hpt and the dr did do a urine test and they all came back negative but I have also been told that alot of women with pcos cant detect the hormone with urine. So I dont know. So I really dont have any idea what to do. If anyone has any ideas please suggest them to me. Thank you so much.
|