Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Blood Disorders Forum

blood flow through the body

Must Read
Have you just been diagnosed with anemia? Learn how doctors define anemia...plus more information on what causes anemia and who is at risk of developing anemia....
Anemia is caused by a range of diseases and conditions. Learn which factors contribute to anemia and how you can avoid some of the risk factors of anemia here....
Anemia can make you feel tired. But what other some other signs of anemia? Click here for more on anemia complications and when you should seek medical help....
I feel like my blood cant push through my veins properly-- I get pains all through my body like my blood is trying to push through toa vien and then it finally goes through. It sounds real strange , but the pain jumps all around to differnt parts of my body can someone please tell me that they know what I am talking about-- or atleast point me in the rihgt direction -- I am only 28 years old and I dont know what is going on but I know its got to be something. I just feel like my blood is not properly flowing through my veins therefore causing me these pains? Could this be possible?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2009
Blood flowing
I experience the same things. Do you eat a lot of salt? I heard on TV this week that some people experience tightening of the blood vessels when taking in high intakes of salt and might be the cause of these symptoms. I am 36 years old and this happens to me often. I have changed my diet some and it has helped but am still not sure if this is the cause or not.
|

replied August 25th, 2009
THE MIRACLE
I had something similar happening to me after giving birth to my last child.about two weeks after having him, i started felling ached al over my body. i wasnt sure what it was. all i know is my bones would ache from head to toe, a lot of throbbing in my blood/ bones. it would ache more when the air conditioning was on. i dont know what it was but one one day in church i asked god to do the miracle because it was so painful...he did the miracle...until now i still remembered.
|

replied May 3rd, 2011
I also can feel my blood flowing through my body I compare it like the running sound of a refridgerator I have no Idea wha it is . When I lay quietly I hear it running then it stops then it starts back up again but I dont get body pains .Its a very scary feeling.
|

replied May 3rd, 2011
I also can feel my blood flowing through my body I compare it like the running sound of a refridgerator I have no Idea wha it is . When I lay quietly I hear it running then it stops then it starts back up again but I dont get body pains .Its a very scary feeling.
|

replied December 2nd, 2011
same but it feels like its trickleing , as though my blood is extra thick , and like it has chunks in it , i know its not colesterol as ive had that checked , i have also had my blood pressure and flow , heart rate checked
|

replied November 18th, 2012
i feel the same thing it feels awful i had high cholersterol.but i have a month and a half feeling this it feels like my blood is very heavey when floweing through. it scares me too.dont know what to think any more.
|

replied November 20th, 2012
Experienced User
Diet is the best way i think to get low cholesterol.
|
Quick Reply