Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Cramping?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I recently found out I was pregnant and do not go to the doctors for my first exam until 10/31/05. I have been experiencing some light cramping but no bleeding or spotting. Should I be worried it is an ectopic pregnancy and call the doctor early?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2005
Experienced User
I had the same thing. Usually with etopic you will have severe on sided pain and you may have bleeding but this isent always the case. Sometimes its just your body adjusting to the baby and ur uterus is growing and that can cause pain. If your in doubt though please see your doctor. But from my opinion this is very normal. Best of luck!
|

replied October 24th, 2005
I had the same thing....How far along are you? You usually get cramps because the uterus is growing...It well go away just give it time..

I know I worried when I was gettin cramps also...Then I read its normal

hey visit Justmommies

that is a wonderful site I go to it everyday...

Take care

becky
|