Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Acne

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
Im so sick of acne its not even funny anymore!

I had a break during the pregnancy with my daughter and now its back I feel like a teenager blah..........................Anyone have any remedies I think im about to burn them off my face.......................Just needed to vent

jess
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I use rubbing alcohol. Stings a little at first but it get's rid of them. They say that takes the oils out of your skin, and it's bad for you, but it seems to work for me and i've been using it since I was 12 and i'm 21 now.
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Lemon juice
|

replied October 24th, 2005
Experienced User
I'm with you, i'm breaking out more now than ever. However, I don't have a solution for you. :(
|

replied October 24th, 2005
I have worse acne now that I am pregnant than I have ever had. Its driving me mad. :x
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I had acne when I was pregnant too. I dont think there is much you can do about it when your pregnant. Its been about 3 months since I lost my baby and my face is just now beginning to clear up again.
Struggles!!
|