Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Tingling Sensation In Hand And Arm

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
For the past week I have been experiencing a very slight tingling sensation in my right hand and it can extend up to my elbow. It generally occurs when I exert pressure on this hand, whether it be by pushing or pulling. Many years ago I had a cyst removed from the backside of this hand. Could it be from that? In the past I have occassionally experienced sharp pains that have left my hand numb, but only for a few seconds. This has only occured when I have put the weight of my body on my hand, like pushing myself up or something of that nature. I guess my biggest fear is that it may be circulation related. Please advise.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 5th, 2003
Experienced User
I'm pretty sure I can relate to your problem. I've known many people to have the same thing.

I'm convinced it's tendonitus.

Here's my suggestion: take vitamin b suppliments (try b6 and b50) daily for the next 6 months, and I can almost guarantee you'll see good results. In the meantime when it hurts, take some ib profin.

The description you gave me is identical to what I had. Vitamin b cured my tendonitus. I'm a bodybuilder and it effects me no more. I'd strongly suggest it to you. Cool

patrick
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply