Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

16 Weeks

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok I am 16 weeks along and I am not showing! Whats up with that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
I wasnt showing at 16 weeks really at all, and I am not a fat girl or ne thing lol im like 5'8 and before I was pregnant I weighed 135 lbs. Im 30 weeks right now and still not everyone can even tell im pregnant, but thats pry because I wear sweaters to school all the time lol. Sometimes girls dont start really poppin out a lot till the last two months. Everything is fine if ur not showing. One girl in my school is like a month behind me and she isnt showing at all. She wears these tiny shirts and she has a really tiny belly, its like she isnt even pregnant.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I didnt show with my first till after 7 months and im just starting to show now at 25 weeks. Everyone is different but people with bigger bone frames or people that eat healthy dont usually show till later.
|

Experienced User
I'm 16 weeks also and i'm not really showing. You can tell i've gotten a little bigger but honestly I don't really look pregnant.
|

Experienced User
Well glad I am not the only one :d
|

Experienced User
Poohbear when is ur due date? Mine is april 10th
|

Experienced User
April 9, but then at my last appointment he said it could be the 7 or 8 :roll: I figure it doesn't really matter either way its only a couple days earlier and I probably won't deliver on my due date anyway.
|

replied October 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Poohbear...Are you feeling any movements yet?
|

Iam 16weeks
Hi I am 18 and 16 weeks and kinda showing now....I am a big girl also kinda....Ummmm....I am also due april 11th......Was march 22 but they changed it......Anyways, everyone shows at different times during pregnancy..Some show rite away and some dont..Anyways take care of yourselves...Bye

age aint nothing but a number..

Andrew & becky 4 ever

getting married november 3rd 2005
|

Experienced User
I've felt twinges every once in awhile, but i'm not sure if it's the baby or not. I really want to start feeling something for sure soon though, i'm getting anxious.

Have you felt anything yet?
|

replied October 25th, 2005
Experienced User
No I am not feeling anything really either...Hopefully it'll be soon! Do you have yahoo messenger?
|

Experienced User
Showing
I did not show till the end then I got huge everyone thought I was haveing twins she weight 9lbs 7.5 oz nobody at first thought I was preg till the end trust me u will show and if ur not enjoy it. I could not shave lol
|

Experienced User
I sent you a pm with my addy :)
|

Experienced User
Poohbear you got aol?
|

Experienced User
No, don't have aol. Just msn and yahoo.
|

Experienced User
My yahoo screen name is love4kylemeboy add me then I will accept so we can chat there. I will log on now to see if you get on. I dident add you but I will as soon as you add me.
|

replied October 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Showing?
This girl that works with my mom didn't show really until she was like 8 months. But then again, her baby was due on time and was only 4 pounds. I don't know if she starved herself to stay so tiny or what. But that's sad that the baby was so small, but cool that it was ok (that I know of).
|