Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Chronic Epididymitis

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I believe I am starting to develop chronic epididimytis. I basically feel scared and helpless. I am 18. I had epidiymitis and it never really cleared up. Please, anyone hve any suggestions or positive stories about how theirs turned out??? I need something!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 1st, 2005
Hey jpr28x, i'm also 18 and I think I might have epididimytis..What were some of the things you went through? I've gone to the doc a couple times but he's not quite sure what's going, i'm still waiting on the urine culture to get back, but from what i've been reading online, i'm pretty sure it's epididimytis. I know i'm not much help to you, but I was hoping you could share some of the symtoms you were feeling. Thanks
|

replied November 1st, 2005
Pain in the balls man... Pain in the balls... Loss of appetite too I guess
|
Quick Reply