Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Big Hips..what's It Mean?!

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok, I was told that women who have big hips, have big hips because of having sex..Is this true!? My g/f had sex bout 5 different times...She has big hips..But is this just cuz of puberty or the sex? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Is this true? Nebody..
|

replied October 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Ummm, some girls are just born with big hips..... Sex doesn't make them that way. Having a baby can make your hips spread, not sex!!

Teresa
|

replied October 29th, 2005
Sex gives you big hips?
Red bull gives you wings?

No, having sex will not increase hip size, it's just another myth.
|

replied October 31st, 2005
Actually, being a girl I can help in this area. Our hips widen mostly during puberty. They say that the size/shape of the hips tends to be genetic. They can however widen a little for good after a woman has given birth. It is very unlikely to widen during sex.
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2010
actually crazy people!! a woman who has big hips is just normal they are made like that people call them (baby making hips) short term when she has a baby it will be much easier for her to have one also less pain. beying a girl and taking classes on this stuff. their is nothing different about her and it dont effect her hips to have sexual intercorse at all!! its just ginetic.
|
Quick Reply