Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Hairy Nipples!! Yucky!! (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Doesn't anyone have hairy nipples?? Mine are and i'm quite embarrassed by it! It hurts too much to pluck them...Any suggestions on how to remove them?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile pixma
|

replied October 21st, 2005
Experienced User
I have little hairs, but nothing that bothers me...I think nipple hair is quite common. Have you tried hair removal cream? Like maybe nair? Or the stuff women use to remove upper lip hair?
|

Well im 16 and little hair kept trying to grow on them but I kept shavin them until they stopped growing, I think I stunned hair grow there or something anyways I like it cause I didn't like hair there either

am a guy
|

I pluck mine - it's hurts at first but you get used to it. And I found that I have to do it less and less.
|

replied October 24th, 2005
Chances are you are just getting some hair growth on your nipples becuase you are still young and having a hormonal imbalance. That hair will grow there but will pretty much go away or just get lighter as you get older.
|

replied October 25th, 2005
Experienced User
I thought this was quite normal too? But i'm not totally sure. I have it though, and I absolutely hate it. I think it is so ugly!! But, I shave mine...It's kind of weird at first, and when it grows back, I thought it hurt. But, now I am used to it. I am just really careful when I shave them? Hope this helped!!
|

replied October 25th, 2005
I have had a bit of hair on my nipples, but I didn't do anything about in until I was about 23, the hair didn't go away with time. I started plucking it, at first it killed but then you get used to it and I don't have as many hairs growing now as I did before.

I would say just to pluck, it hurts now but you will get used to it and the hair thins out and you get less hairs as well.
|

replied October 28th, 2005
Re: Hairy Nipples!! Yucky!!
Its very simply...Either u ignore it or else u could just shave it off wid a razor....
|

Re: Hairy Nipples!! Yucky!!
Its very simply...Either u ignore it or else u could just shave it off wid a razor....
|

I've got them too. I as well pluck them. Shaving is an option, but ive heard that makes hair grow back faster and thicker. Dont hold me to it tho, cuz I dont have a degree in this stuff or anything. I also suggest to pluck it; it'll get thinner, grow slower, and get easier after a while. It doesnt really hurt for me, but what does hurt a lot is plucking the same kind of hairs that grow around my belly button! Anyway, you should be fine just plucking them, but if you really dont want to, there are other kinds of hair removal also.
|

User Profile
replied October 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks everyone!!! :-)
|

replied April 30th, 2009
hairy nipples
I just googles this topic because i thought i was the only one that has hairy nipples and hairy navel but am so glad to see that i am not alone. All the answers here were really helpful, thanks everyone.
|

replied July 6th, 2009
HELP!
Damn, I wish plucking was useful to me, but I get such redness and irritation, I even have scars and I get double hairs growing out of me now! I am a blonde and have them quite dark on my nipples and trailing down from my belly button, and after continually tiring of my disgusting red scarred ingrown hair bumps (and I've tried ingro go and products to help ingrown hairs, but to no avail...) and perpetual hair growth, I am thinking laser hair removal is the only option. Thing is, I am currently unemployed and simply cannot afford to have this method acted upon! I NEED SOME BLOODY MONEY!!!!!!!
|

replied July 11th, 2009
for feelingunfeminine about hair
feel how about bleaching? it thins the hair and makes it less noticeable. i was doing that for a while then the stores got rid of the strong brand (i have black hair thats why lol) they simply dont understand every womans needs bc i loved that stuff! but if i were you, i would give it a try
|

replied July 12th, 2009
You know, I've never tried it before........but methinks I'll give it a shot Smile Thank you!

So it thins the hair, eh? My hairs are pretty thick and black, god, I hope it works for me!!! will give it a shot and report back, hahaha Smile
|

replied July 27th, 2009
oh my gosh! i always thought i was alone but it is such a huge relief that i am not the only one with hair around my nipples and around my belly button.
i have been plucking but find that shaving works the best but i also heard shaving may cause irritation? maybe for some people. but i just hate it im probably gona try laser removal when i get older
|

replied August 15th, 2009
I am a guy. I WANT not to care, after all it is just hair; I don't mind it on teh ol' armpit, or even the legs really, but this hair (on my girlfriend) is black and very coarse and is actually uncomfortable when I lick them like, I imagine, kissing a guy with stubble, only this is in the midst of the otherwise creamiest dreamiest boobflesh there is. I think she may have shaved them and it is growing back, so it actually may BE stubble, but we are new together. I don't want to make an issue of it at all, but it is turning me off from an otherwise big turn-on. How do I bring it up to her without hurting her feelings or embarrassing her?
|

replied August 28th, 2009
you can not bring this up! nono you can not confront her with her nipple hair, but if you must you need to do it super smooth and act like you are talking in general and just give her a hint. She will maybe know that you noticed but she will be thankful you spared her the embarrassment!

ok now you help me!

so i went home with this guy and was not expecting to be having sex so i had not pluckt mine, we were both a little drunk and the lights were off!

do you think he noticed? did you notice your girlfriend had it the first time you had sex? (but i just have a few but they are black)
|

Here's the thing; everybody else here and in other forums on the topic seem to say or imply that their nipple hair is fine and soft (even if it is black); if that is the case with you, then it's possible he didn't notice and probable he didn't mind. (There also seem to to be plenty of guys who find this attractive and sexy.) Has he come back for more?

In my case, my girlfriend's nipple hair is short, sharp and (I'm) shocked. It is like a man's facial stubble, seriously. There was no way, once my mouth was all over them, NOT to notice. Since writing the above, we have now proceeded further, whereupon I have discovered that she keeps her pubic pubes (as opposed to her nipple pubes ;-b) quite well trimmed - nearly clean-shaven, even, and even has a labial piercing! So, it seems a bit odd, to me, that she would go to all that trouble to manage her mons and even adorn it, while leaving the unsightly, and more to the point uncomfortable, nipple-pubes all long and prickly.

I think, when the time is right and her pubes are a bit stubbly one day, I will offer to shave her down there, which I think would be a turn on for both of us and which I think she'd go for, at which time I will also very casually, if not sexily, offer to shave the nips, too, explaining how silky soft that'd be on my tongue, which she loves! (believe it or not, that alone, nipple play, can bring her to orgasm!)

What do any of you think of THAT approach?
|

no i have not herd from him sice... and shiii attractive and sexy! i think not.
but yea you go for it! good luck and thank you for saying he might of not noticed i really wanted to hear that:)
|
12 >>
Quick Reply