Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Twitching Muscle/nerve In My Left Arm

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
What is causing my left arm to flutter/twitch spasmodically? I have also had this happen to my right eye-lid and to my right temple. I'm 43 and am recovering from a tragic and multiple family bereavement. Is it post-traumatic?Bereavement
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper johnboy1980
|

replied April 4th, 2011
i get it regularly and i think because ive been under alot of stress and have had bad anxiety past 2 months, ive suffered from anxiety for 10 years even with alll the medical help thats on offer im still not much better. my best guess is stress and anxiety what will effect the nerves in any part of the body
|

replied May 14th, 2013
I too am experiencing exactly that--my left eye has been twitching for the last 3 weeks, and the nerves in my left arm are now twitching as well. I have indeed been under undue stress for the last couple of months, so there must be some correlation between the stress and the nerve activity.
|