Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

clense the depo shot out of your system.

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I’ve been on the depo shot for 2 months, I was on nothing before the depo shot. I now want to become pregnant as soon as possible. Is there a way you can de clense the depo shot out of your system. How long to you think it will take me to become pregnant if I do not continue my shot? I’m due for the next one this monday, and i’m currently bleeding. Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper whatdoido
|

replied May 6th, 2009
DEPO
I have been cramping, and spoted real blood once slightly, I have this pinkish colored light discharge I have been sick too, heartburnI will drive myself crazy
|

replied January 5th, 2010
depo
it took me 6 months to get pregnant with my first child and that was with the pill, im on the depo and i had 3 shots, i have been on and off it but the last 3 times iv actually stuck to, but me and my partner really want another one, but i heard it can take 4months to a year to concive but shorly it has something to do with how long your on the depo for before you try well i hope so plz can sum1 suggest something to me thankyou
|

replied August 17th, 2010
Help =)
GO GET A COLON A LIVER CLEANS & start taking pre nat. Vits. & looking to to Vitex ( helps get things going ) im on a TTC forum and there are a ton of great stories for women coming off depo. Goodluck!
|

replied October 8th, 2011
flushing depo out of my system
is there anything over the counter i can use to cleanse my body out from the depo i mean i came on for a week last month but im not sure if the depo is out of my system
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
i got pregnant and had an abortion and ive been on 3 different types of bc in the last 3 years i started the depo and was on it for a year and a half and then the patches for 8 months and now the nuvaring for about a week. me n my partner want a child and im scared that i cant have a child becuase of all these bc can sombody please help me ,tell me what i can do to cleanse all this and how long will it take me to get pregnant. thanks
|

i got pregnant and had an abortion and ive been on 3 different types of bc in the last 3 years i started the depo and was on it for a year and a half and then the patches for 8 months and now the nuvaring for about a week. me n my partner want a child and im scared that i cant have a child becuase of all these bc can sombody please help me ,tell me what i can do to cleanse all this and how long will it take me to get pregnant. thanks
|

|

replied November 8th, 2011
i think i will try the colon cleanse ive been off depo for at least six months and is very irritated with concieving i would like to start workin on another baby
|

replied January 3rd, 2012
Depo shot and how I flushed it out of my system
I have had the depo shot two different times, the first I was on it for 9 months and I was unable to pay for another injection, so I just didn't get it and one of my friend's told me to use a total body cleanse, I got it at walmart and like 2 months later, I got pregnant. I went on the shot again (BAD IDEA) for 6 months and was supossed to get it again back in August 2011 and didn't, but still haven't got my period. I wanna try to have a baby, so I think I will use a body cleanse again!
|

replied February 11th, 2012
what is the name of thistotal body cleanse??
|

replied March 20th, 2012
What's the name of the body cleanse???
|

replied March 21st, 2012
what us the name of the body cleanse? i would love to try it out ! hopefully i have the same results as you! trying to conceive after depo is very difficult!
|

replied January 23rd, 2012
depo shot
I recieved a depo shot in Dec 2011 and am regreting it because I want to concieve as quickly as possible, I have only recieved one shot ever in december. is there anything I can do to get it out of my system quicker?? I also had an abortion the day I got the shot. Can someone give me ANY advice???
|

replied February 16th, 2012
help me!
I've only gotten the depo shot 1 time..got it the last Wednesday in December, they say it's suppose to last for 3 months. Is that true? Will I beit be more likely that I can get pregnant soon, like this month or the next? We have unprotected sex and everything.., if you get what I'm saying!! I really want answers and how to get it out of my system!
|

replied April 18th, 2012
I WAS ON DEPO PROVERA FOR 15 YEARS BUT HAVE BEEN OFF OF IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR. I STARTED BACK HAVING MY PERIOD A MONTH AFTER I MISSED MY LAST DEPO. I AM TRYING TO CONCEIVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ANY SUGGESTIONS?
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2012
Montey,

I was on Depo shot last year and decided to stop it because like you, I would like to have a baby ASAP. I went for regular checkup visits to my OB-GYN prior to my plan of having a baby, so that I can be sure that my baby will be healthy.

I did some routine lab ultrasounds and diagnosed with polycystic ovaries (not sure if it is because of the depo shots) and undergone a DNC for biopsy to further know if it is cancerous or not, luckily it isn't, it is just a hormonal imbalance on our genetic line. what a huge relief.

Right now, my doctor told me to shift to pills like Gynera for at least half a year because according to her it is accurate in predicting my period and your fertile days unlike in depo shots where you will just wait for your period to come. She explained to me that when I stop the pill come my 6th month of taking it. I will get pregnant that fast.

I am on my 2nd pack of Gynera, then 4mos to go.
|

replied August 30th, 2012
” shelf life” of depo in body
The way I was told is however long you are on the shot, in general, it will tale half that time to become fertile. So say 1 yr on=6 months off. But everybody is different. I was on for 4 yrs and was paint as soon as I missed my next shot (last time I got it was the end of Feb, was due for it in June but didn't get it, and my conception date was June). Moral being, its all about your body. Good luck with all you trying!
|

replied August 30th, 2012
The way I was told is however long you are on the shot, in general, it will tale half that time to become fertile. So say 1 yr on=6 months off. But everybody is different. I was on for 4 yrs and was paint as soon as I missed my next shot (last time I got it was the end of Feb, was due for it in June but didn't get it, and my conception date was June). Moral being, its all about your body. Good luck with all you trying!
|

replied February 7th, 2013
i came off depo in sept2012 im getting all pregnancy symptoms and no period since i stopped. its driving me crazy, how do i get this depo out of my system faster ? please help Sad
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

Quick Reply