Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Annal Sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Can a woman get pregnant when she has anal sex?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper donnabella
|

replied October 19th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
No.

The chances are so extremely low that you may as well consider it a non-item :) his semen would have to trickle down her labia them up into her vagina then all the way up through the cervix and then make it's regular journey towards the fallopian tubes.

Unless you don't go to the bathroom afterwards (and girls, you really should be. It helps prevent uti's) there is basically no way in the world you're going to get pregnant.

I'm sure ther have been freak accidents, but I bet she didn't clean herself afterwards!
|

replied October 20th, 2005
Annal Sex
Thank you so much eiri you helped with this crazy question, in which my 15 year old daughter was sure the answer was that you can get pregnant....Why don't daughters just believe what there mother tells them?
|

replied October 20th, 2005
It definitely is possible but the likeliness of it is low. Regardless you should be using protection!
|

replied October 21st, 2005
Nooo...Ive been having anal instead of sex for 2 years....I think its better than sex...Ive never gotten close to being preg....:)
|

replied December 6th, 2005
Annal Sex.help Can Someone Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey i'm thinking about having annal sex with my boy freind and I dont know what to expect. Is their any bad outcomes of annal sex? By the way i'm a lad soz about putting it on the womans section but their is nothing to do with annal sex on the mens. Is their a posability in a change in my voice?What also could be expected in genral and can I injure my self by doing this?Please help. :d could someone also give me some tips so I know what im doing. Thanks a bunch love you loads. :wink:
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Annal Sex.help Can Someone Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emerica wrote:
hey i'm thinking about having annal sex with my boy freind and I dont know what to expect. Is their any bad outcomes of annal sex? By the way i'm a lad soz about putting it on the womans section but their is nothing to do with annal sex on the mens. Is their a posability in a change in my voice?What also could be expected in genral and can I injure my self by doing this?Please help. :d could someone also give me some tips so I know what im doing. Thanks a bunch love you loads. :wink:

haha xd no, your voice isn't gonna change dude, why would it? There are no bad outcomes of occasional anal sex. There are some reports saying that older gay men who have had a lot of anal sex have developed incontinence (ie they can't hold their poo) when they reach the older ages, but if you're just doing it occasionally (and not like every single night!) then you'll be fine.

You can cause bleeding if you go too fast, so just remember to use a lot of lube and widen it with your fingers! Also, you know the muscles you push with when farting? Use the same muscles during sex and it makes getting either the penis or the dildo or the strap on a lot easier to get in. Use a condom if this is penis-anal sex!
|

Experienced User
Re: Annal Sex
yo yo 34 wrote:
thank you so much eiri you helped with this crazy question, in which my 15 year old daughter was sure the answer was that you can get pregnant....Why don't daughters just believe what there mother tells them?

just out of curriousity...Why were you and your daughter talking about anal sex...I mean, me and my mom never have conversations that remotely relate to anal sex...:lol: I just found it funny...
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Annal Sex
jennie25 wrote:
yo yo 34 wrote:
thank you so much eiri you helped with this crazy question, in which my 15 year old daughter was sure the answer was that you can get pregnant....Why don't daughters just believe what there mother tells them?

just out of curriousity...Why were you and your daughter talking about anal sex...I mean, me and my mom never have conversations that remotely relate to anal sex...:lol: I just found it funny...

well some families are far more comfortable with the topic of sex. Mine was one of those that explained how "normal" hetero sex happened in order to make babies. That was it. The rest I learned from peers, school, reading, and the internet.
|

replied December 7th, 2005
Annal Sex
I read what you guys wrote.

I only have one question. What are the risk when having annal sex? I did it with my boyfriend a couple times it felt good at first, but then I felt I had to use the bathroom right after. Lol funny hah.
|

replied September 6th, 2010
anal sex
hi i had anal sex wit my boyfriend about 3 days ago for the first tym n now my anal has been hurting not lyk major pain but in a scale from 1-10 its a 3 or 4 wt should i do????
|
Quick Reply