Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Smell And Ejaculation On My Panties (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
What is normal ejaculation color ? Does it smells weird because of the condom? Whats normal condom smell on panties?

Help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper altheria
|

replied October 21st, 2005
Some men are different when it comes to their semen... Most guys are a whitish milky color... It shouldn;t have a strong odor... A lil odor... Like most females... The semen should be smooth not chunky... But I have been told some guys have this type... But that is all I really know if you can be more specific I will try to give you an answer!! :d
|

replied October 21st, 2005
How About After a Day Or 2 of Having Sex With a Condom
Do you get stains or smell like I dont know how to describe.
Also, I use pantyliners and I get a yellowish color is that normal?
I clean after sex with warm water and soap does this clean up good?
Does sex with a rubber leave a red sign in your lips oof the vagina?

Help please and thatnks for the answer above.
|

replied January 7th, 2012
i got the same problem and my doctor said something about the ph and also somekind of bacteria that gets out of control im always takin antibiotics....this sucks
|

replied January 7th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Bacterial vaginosis(BV)
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
After sex semen liquidifies and even though you have washed yourself some will still leak out. I sometimes get a "fishy" odor afterwards. I have slways thought that is normal, but now I am starting to wonder after reading the replies here.
|

replied November 5th, 2005
Conditions
When I started recieveing a fishy smell after sex I went to the doctor and I was told it was bacterial vaginosis. The semen was changing my ph levels and whenyou have bv and it is in contact with air it gives of a fishy smells. I know it sounds crazy but it makes sense. Think about you do not really smell it when you having sex but when your finish and your juices start running out it smells. My doctor me that but anyway I would go to my doctor to be the safe side.
|
Users who thank altheria for this post: mg81 

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Damm
|

replied February 6th, 2006
I have a serious problem, my fiancé and I have been having sex for a while now and we both have been tested and the results came out clean. However, ever since our engagement we have stopped using condoms. I have an inserted contraceptive so pregnancy is not really a concern.

Now, to get to the issue… the smell of his cum is enough to make me sick. He is not circumcised and I am not sure if that is the smell or not. Even if there is some pre-cum on the sheets, it smells like fish; and when he cums inside me, I am left with a smell for about 4 days, which leaves a smell in the crotch of my pants!

I am almost 100% positive that the problem is not me, and if it is him I am not sure how to address such a sensitive topic. I have already asked him to go get checked out again, but I don’t think bacteria or an unclean penis will show up on an std test.

Help!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Eww that sucks. Its probably not a std but some sort of infection. Men with uncircumsized penises have to be extra careful to pull back the fore skin and wash regularly. Sounds like you might just have to be blunt and tell him you need him to get his funky spunk checked out!
|

Uncomfortable!
You know, i’m starting to think its bacterial vaginosis or some sort of yeast infection that he is spreading to me because all of a sudden there is itchiness and discharge.
|

replied July 16th, 2009
i need your help!
im really worried cus everytime i go to the toliet, it looks like i've pissed myself in my pants and theres a weird smell, it doesnt smell like fish exactly jus a diferent smell. im terrified to go to the doctors or my parents, i jus need advice and then im satisafied, im just scared of what lads might say. i have no confidence what so ever! pleasee help.
|

replied October 27th, 2009
Hey worriedteenager,
I have had the same problem and doctor's told me my ph balance was off and to start eating more yogart. I know it isn't from sex, because I don't get any these days. I am practicing celibacy until I am married because after having two boys and two dead beat dad's, I said enough is enough. But if you are having sex, you should get check, could be just a yeast infection. None of my yeast infection's ever had the regular systems. So don't be afraid to find out. At least it is not a diagnosis of hiv......
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
A doctor is the only one that can solve your problem, get checked out, time to start being careful with your body!
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
I've been married five years now, we dont have much sex anymore, but is true that the sperm left inside your vagina can give u odor, in fact, sometimes it would make your period blood stink. I've noticed that whe we use condoms my vagina is normal even my perios are normal and odor free.
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Manjara, What you are describing is very typical of Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). His semen and your period change the bacterial makeup in your vagina causing the nasty odor.

A doctor can prescribe antibiotics for it.

Best of luck!
|

replied March 30th, 2010
This topic has turned me on immensly. Pili Pili's problem got me so hard, it just drives me crazy that I can leave my mark on a woman for that long.
|

replied April 26th, 2010
smell down there
is bv really bad? cause i noticed too, when we dont use condoms and i dont shower right away its stinky down there and a smelly discharge comes out. but if we use condoms everything is perfect. does what you eat really affect the taste and smell down there???
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Babigrl, BV should be treated. It can cause pelvic inflammatory disease and it is especially bad when you are pregnant. BV is however the single largest under diagnosed gynecological condition in women, so it is not life threatening in general. It is however embarrassing to be smelling fishy after sex.

Your diet does not have that big an influence on your taste or smell. It does have a HUGE effect on the male's taste because semen is made from various fluids and glands that are affected by his diet. So his semen will be bitter, sweet or salty based on his diet.

Both men's and women's smell is affected by diet through their sweat.
|

replied November 8th, 2010
HELP!
Well I do not have sex very often at all and when I do it is without a condom but I never had this problem before until recently. My discharge smells and it's and everyday thing. It is very embarrassing. I don't even want to have sex with my boyfriend anymore because of it. I did have a yeast infection a month or so ago but I got checked out and prescribed pills and it got rid of my Infection. So what could this be?
Please Help!
|

replied July 8th, 2011
Smelly vagina
Can somebody help....my vagina smells bad and sometimes i can smell it through my pants and it leaves a smell in the crotch of my pants....i wear pantie liner which helps somewhat...not much....it isn't itchy or anything...and its not a fishy smell...and my underwear get wet enough to look like a peed in them....and i am too embarassed to tell my mom...btw im a virgin...and i do eat alot of yogurt...cause i heard that helps, but it really hasnt done anything for me. so i don't know what to do? PLEASE HELP!!!!!
|

replied October 29th, 2011
DAMN
bv doesnt have to be sexually tranmitted in can simply be a inbalance of chemicals in the body, or if u have mutiple sex partners, an dif the ph levels r really high in your partners semen... life s b**** n then some =)
|

replied October 29th, 2011
Community Volunteer
BV is not sexually transmitted. Sex and an ejaculation inside your vagina can cause the bacterial growth to accelerate, but it is not transmitted by the male partner. He cannot infect another woman after having sex with you.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply