Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Third Trimester= Long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Wants Out!!!!!!!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
So im at 36 weeks...Its dragging on and on......My baby shower was yesterday, and just looking at the gifts makes me soooooo anxious to use them!!!! My baby wants out!!! God!!! Does anyone else feel like this? Actually, I started feeling like this after 25 wks!!!! Hahaha im so bored!!!!! What should I do>?? Im not even scared of labor, I just want it to happen soon, hopefully my38th week!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2005
Experienced User
I am 34 weeks and I also have a 3 yr old son believe me you might be board now but once bubby is born it's a whole new world on call 24\7 it's all good fun good luck
|

replied November 2nd, 2005
Hehe well im still waiting...Im now 8 days away from my due date and hopefully this child wont keep me waiting too long!! Every little twitch I feel, I convince myself im in labor...Hahaha u dont know how many times ive packed my damn bags ready to go!! Oh well its worth the wait, im sure. Thanx 4 the well wishes anyhow...Best wishes 2 u girls also!
|

Im 33 weeks right now and it feels like its never gonna end! I just want him out
|

User Profile
Experienced User
6 Days.....
Only 6 days left for me (not counting today, I count the "sleeps"!!!!)
you'd be the same jazzy? Although i'm in australia, so maybe with the time difference...

I have had 4 false starts now, really painful regular contractions which don't respomd to warm baths, changing positions or anything else. It can last up to 10 hours, which is crap. As far as i'm concerned, I signed up for one labour, these extras are a bit devious if you ask me.

Can't wait to see my little girl- although the way things are going, by the time I actually have her, she'll fit into a school uniform, and i'll be able to braid her hair !!!!!!!!!
|

replied November 7th, 2005
Hahaha!! Well yeah- now 3 days away from my due date....I always expected to have it way before now, but whatever..Least we are full term and we have big, healthy babies!!! Well good luck and ill let u know whats going on!!!
|

replied November 7th, 2005
Apparently this is normal. I am about 20 weeks, and I am so weary!! For those that can't count (that's me!!). 20 wks=5months. Four more to go.......Wheeeee. Just about off a 6 week no-nookie low lying placenta deal. Life w/out sex is, er.....Uh really terrible.
Good luck, suck it in and happy pushing!
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2005
Experienced User
1 Day Left
No sign of child !!!! Due tomorrow.
I had my first at 36 weeks, i've never been this pregnant before. It sucks !!!! Sore back, sore feet where are my ankles? Gone, now same size as calf muscles. There is a crease where they used to be. Getting up every hour and a half to use bathroom.

If this baby has not made her entrance (or exit, depending on what end you're on) I will be getting the super nany around. I will be the first woman in the world with a naughty corner in the womb.

Yyeeaaaarrrggghhhhh
|

replied November 16th, 2005
Hi Ladies
Hope you had your baby! I can def. Relate with you though. I am 37 weeks, and I have never been so uncomfortable in my life. I am on day two of no sleep, by back hurts so back I could cry, I have to pee like every 20 min., everything hurts!!! I can't wait to have this baby and I pray to god I don't have to wait three more weeks, because I honestly don't think I could tolerate the pain that much longer. I don't know if I can tolerate it one more day!!! And because it's so bad, I can't even leave the house b/c I can't walk, so I def. Can;t drive, and I can't lay down b/c that hurts too.... :roll: good luck to you. Hope you have a fast delivery and a healthy baby!!!

Nicole from nj
|

replied November 19th, 2005
Wow! I hope you girls have had your babies! Come on and tell us all about it! I'm 32 weeks and honestly, time is moving quickly for me! I can't believe I only have 8 more weeks to go! I'm uncomfortable and have trouble sleeping but it really hasn't been that hard on me. I've started getting up to pee every 15 minutes again but other than that and hating to wear anything other than sweat pants i'm great! When did things really starting getting difficult on everyone?

I feel like my little guy has run out of room in my tummy! I can see every movement he makes and I just don't understand how he can possibly grow any bigger. My stomach feels stretched as far as it can go!

Good luck everyone!
|